War in Ukraine

An oligarch close to the Kremlin was recorded on a tape saying the president is ‘very ill with blood cancer.’ Is this true, idle speculation or disinformation designed to make an erratic and paranoid dictator vulnerable?

May 12, 2022

Is Vladimir Putin sick or even dying?

The tabloid press, bolstered by a sudden efflorescence of Twitter diagnosticians, certainly seems to think so. Since his Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine got underway, the 69-year-old Russian president’s deteriorating health has been a subject of frenzied speculation — speculation that press secretary Dmitry Peskov has downplayed, citing Putin’s “excellent” health.

Boris Karpichkov, a KGB defector to Britain (and formerly an officer of the Second Chief Directorate, specializing in counterintelligence) thinks his fellow sexagenarian ex-spy suffers from Parkinson’s disease, along with “numerous” other maladies including dementia. “He is — or at least acts — insane and obsessed by paranoia ideas,” Karpichkov told Rupert Murdoch’s Sun newspaper, comparing Putin in this respect to Stalin, who was the victim of at least one stroke.

A Telegram channel called “General SVR” and purportedly helmed by a former officer from Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service has stated that Putin is set to undergo surgery for an unspecified form of cancer in the near future and that while he’s on the operating table, his temporary replacement will be the grim Nikolai Patrushev, the secretary of Russia’s National Security Council, a fellow ex-KGB man and longtime director of one of its successor agencies. Patrushev, as New Lines has documented, is also one of the most hawkish ideologues of the regime.

Is Putin Sick – Or Are We Meant to Think He Is?

Also, the Russians just allowing these world leaders to just come in and out of Kyiv and Lviv like there is nothing going on. Obviously, they are barbarians.
Absolutely stupid as hell Moe. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked by this level of stupidity by now though. What does your man crush have to gain by whacking a bunch of US Congress men other than drawing the US in as a combatant and hastening WW3?

We can all tell that you’re trying to sell this as some level of restraint by Pootin however the obvious reason is that sack you so lovingly caress isn’t big enough to bite that off. If anything the US is daring his criminal ass to give them a reason.

Reactions: AM64
My prediction is there is A LOT of unusal and open back and forth right now. Russia has been pulling all their guys back north at the same time.. There is zero possibility russia lasts the summer. They could have with help from allies, but few allies are there. Unfortunately, this is what Putin wants. He wants everyone to see he has no allies. That no one can be trusted, and that everyone is criminal. That is how Putin works. It's not true is it? The UN works because you are better with partners than without.

Last edited:
Great summation of the overall current state of things in Ukraine...from Larry Johnson LINK TO ARTICLE
You quoted from the article -
"If Russia was losing or completely stuck in Ukraine, one would expect that Sergei Shoigu would be the guy calling Austin and begging for mercy. Well, that is not what happened. It was Austin that placed the call, apparently unconcerned about his recent public call to weaken Russia. Why would Austin urge Shoigu to implement an “immediate ceasefire” if Russia was getting its ass kicked? Russia getting whipped by Ukraine is exactly what Austin has called for. Remember?"

Austin has been calling. Sergei finally decided he should take the call.
Russia Ukraine War News Live Updates: US, Russian defense chiefs speak for first time since invasion; India abstains in UNHRC resolution on Ukraine
Russia Ukraine War Live: Russian Minister of Defense Sergei Shoigu spoke with US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Friday after months of refusing direct contact with his American counterpart. But officials said the call didn’t appear to signal any change in Moscow’s war in Ukraine.

I think Putin SHOULD be imprisoned. For at minimum several free and open elections. After that, I believe he should remain in Russia for Russia to deal with.

I also believe Russia should not possess nukes if they are going to hand them out like pez. Nuclear technology should be handled under the preposed "U24" multinational collaboration IMO.

Absolutely stupid as hell Moe. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked by this level of stupidity by now though. What does your man crush have to gain by whacking a bunch of US Congress men other than drawing the US in as a combatant and hastening WW3?
I'm not suggesting that Putin should kill US or any other western politicians. I'm simply pointing out how safe Kyiv and Lviv seem to be.

We can all tell that you’re trying to sell this as some level of restraint by Pootin however the obvious reason is that sack you so lovingly caress isn’t big enough to bite that off. If anything the US is daring his criminal ass to give them a reason.
It is certainly a hell of a lot more restraint than the US would likely show.

I also believe Russia should not possess nukes if they are going to hand them out like pez. Nuclear technology should be handled under the preposed "U24" multinational collaboration IMO.
So everyone needs to knock of the stupid ass “who can be in the nuke club” especially us since we’re the only ones to ever use them. We have zero business lecturing anyone here and in fact everyone else should be telling us to give ours up first since we used them in the past. Every country including North Korea and Iran can pursue nukes if they want. All we can really do is make their life miserable if we don’t want them to have them. That’s about it.

I'm not suggesting that Putin should kill US or any other western politicians. I'm simply pointing out how safe Kyiv and Lviv seem to be.
Well since they couldn’t take those cities and ran away with their tails tucked I guess they are pretty safe now huh?
That’s funny Moe. Last I checked only your man crush Pootin has a special military operation going on in Ukraine now 🤡

So everyone needs to knock of the stupid ass “who can be in the nuke club” especially us since we’re the only ones to ever use them. We have zero business lecturing anyone here and in fact everyone else should be telling us to give ours up first since we used them in the past. Every country including North Korea and Iran can pursue nukes if they want. All we can really do is make their life miserable if we don’t want them to have them. That’s about it.

Kyiv and Lviv are relatively safe now because Russia has reportedly used up a large percentage of their long-range guided missiles. That leaves them with the option of bombing from airplanes or sending some of their remaining cruise missiles. Either of these options would most likely be picked up on radar early enough to allow air raid sirens to warn inhabitants of those cities. Plus, I don't think the Russians are dumb enough to try to take out visiting politicians. That would be counterproductive for them.

America herself will be in the U24 if all were IMO. It is not, there are no definitives in life. I do not control. You live the best you can. Nuclear technology is not only important, it is necessary. Even the destructive nature of nuclear technology may need to be brought to bare on an alien circumstance. It cannot be used to threaten humanity tho. We know that now.

Kyiv and Lviv are relatively safe now because Russia has reportedly used up a large percentage of their long-range guided missiles. That leaves them with the option of bombing from airplanes or sending some of their remaining cruise missiles. Either of these options would most likely be picked up on radar early enough to allow air raid sirens to warn inhabitants of those cities. Plus, I don't think the Russians are dumb enough to try to take out visiting politicians. That would be counterproductive for them.
If Pootin wound up taking out any of our politicians even by accident we would immediately escalate and retaliate. We might even invoke Article 5 as I’d guess the Poles would be screaming for us to do so. As big of an incompetent pussy as Pootin’s military has shown to be thus far they want no part of that.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
And that is not what I am suggesting. I'm simply illustrating that Kyiv and Lviv are relatively busy places for a country that the Russians have allegedly turned to rubble.

This was an attempt to separate from the status, and seize a headline in an election cycle, but it was the right thing to do, and brave as well. I applaud them.

VN Store

Back