Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love St Augustine. Best of both worlds. Historical sites to visit and great beach to relax on. They state that they are the oldest city in America. Castille De San Marcos Fort, Largest Aligator Farm. Oldest School House etc. Fountain of youth (I need to get back to refresh). We have camped Anastasia State Park as well as stayed at Hotels. Raccoons tried to steal our food when camping. Enjoy
Very different review from @Jackcrevol ’s. We are booked to go next month, so I like yours better lol.

You woke up and chose violence on a Monday.

No, CMs have not been documented East of Davidson County in TN. With the exception of an introduced population on private land in Coffee Co in the 80s to deter poaching. That population died out, but there's recent evidence it may have lingered. That's being investigated.

I was thinking about introducing cobras to my neighborhood so it feels more like home. Please advise.

Love St Augustine. Best of both worlds. Historical sites to visit and great beach to relax on. They state that they are the oldest city in America. Castille De San Marcos Fort, Largest Aligator Farm. Oldest School House etc. Fountain of youth (I need to get back to refresh). We have camped Anastasia State Park as well as stayed at Hotels. Raccoons tried to steal our food when camping. Enjoy

I’m a history guy, so this. It’s been a while and things change, but I also loved the old Spanish parts of the town with all the grottos and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back