Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope so guys. It seems to me once these rules come out next week, and the threat of enforcement action by the NCAA may "slow down" our recruiting momentum even if we don't actually receive any punishment (which may be what all this is about for Bama, UGA, Ohio State Clemson who are the teams pushing enforcement).

There’s truth to this. Sword of Damocles.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
If there’s a hint of the AA trying to nose into this, you’ll see our legislators get involved, state and federal. It’s a vote winning issue.

Bring it ‘AA, Spyre will fill their coffers with the spoils of your treasury after they run you in court. And organize more NIL collectives.

And there it is

The AA is used to administrators and schools rolling over for them. But there are third parties involved now. A lot of them are lawyers, and they would love, love, love to be able to attach their names to bringing down an organization that is almost universally hated these days. Not to mention billing a ton of hours.

Well, would you just look at that?

OIP.cDrfMGxK7RdVsEcXBGadWQHaIa

Magic 8-ball says this could blow up in the NCAA's face. The biggest programs across the country will separate from the NCAA and create 1 large power conference and play by their own rules.

There was already half-serious comments about the SEC being a "Super League" and bringing every major program in. I know y'all remember the jokes back when OU & lil t announced they are joining the SEC.

Magic 8-ball says this could blow up in the NCAA's face. The biggest programs across the country will separate from the NCAA and create 1 large power conference and play by their own rules.

I think that's the way we're headed in some sorta form or fashion...Each conference has its on rules or whatever..Ain't sure how it all shakes out but it's coming sooner than later.

PSA: VN would be a kinder place with easy, minor changes such as replacing: "Do some research..." and "You're a troll-idiot sister-dater..." with phrases such as: "Interestingly enough..."

To ease in the transition, say expletives quietly in your head as you type the "Interestingly enough" phrase.

Go do some research Bull Sharks have been found all the way up the Mississippi river as far as Illinois.

2 bull sharks swam up Mississippi River to St. Louis, study finds
Put your readers on grandpa. I said the State of Tennessee. There have been multiple reports in the Tennessee river but those are in Kentucky and Alabama. We count them as a species found in Tennessee even though there has never been a report because of where else they have been found throughout the Tennessee River System and how far North they have been reported

I think that's the way we're headed in some sorta form or fashion...Each conference has its on rules or whatever..Ain't sure how it all shakes out but it's coming sooner than later.
I could see a possibility that this will be massively blown out of proportion and gain huge national attention as way to create a super conference.

I'd be just fine with a 64 team national conference split in 4 pods of 16 for each region. Then a playoff with 2 teams from each region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back