Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see a possibility that this will be massively blown out of proportion and gain huge national attention as way to create a super conference.

I'd be just fine with a 64 team national conference split in 4 pods of 16 for each region. Then a playoff with 2 teams from each region.
Dude. Tradition. Think of the churdrens.

Funnily enough there hasn't been one report of a Bull Shark in the state of Tennessee
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

DC5769EF-2A2D-4FA7-8B6A-201CA693590A.jpeg
So everyone, asking for some prayers please. Our daughter has Metopic craniosynostosis. It is the ridge in the front of her forehead. The skull fused too fast in the womb and will cause complications with brain growth if unfixed. The surgery will last about 6 hours. They’re gonna cut ear to ear and restructure her skull. They said it’s basically carpentry for the skull. She’s gonna look pretty bad initially from the swelling but it will go away in a few days. This surgery will prevent pressure from her brain and allow normal growth in the frontal lobes. It’s 99% successful. We are both comfortable with it as we can be after discussing it with the doctor at Vandy. We will stay in the ICU for 4-5 days. I’ll definitely keep you guys posted with any updates. Y’all guys are awesome man. Much love to all! GBO

View attachment 453971
So everyone, asking for some prayers please. Our daughter has Metopic craniosynostosis. It is the ridge in the front of her forehead. The skull fused too fast in the womb and will cause complications with brain growth if unfixed. The surgery will last about 6 hours. They’re gonna cut ear to ear and restructure her skull. They said it’s basically carpentry for the skull. She’s gonna look pretty bad initially from the swelling but it will go away in a few days. This surgery will prevent pressure from her brain and allow normal growth in the frontal lobes. It’s 99% successful. We are both comfortable with it as we can be after discussing it with the doctor at Vandy. We will stay in the ICU for 4-5 days. I’ll definitely keep you guys posted with any updates. Y’all guys are awesome man. Much love to all! GBO
Praying for you guys.

PSA: VN would be a kinder place with easy, minor changes such as replacing: "Do some research..." and "You're a troll-idiot sister-dater..." with phrases such as: "Interestingly enough..."

To ease in the transition, say expletives quietly in your head as you type the "Interestingly enough" phrase.

dumpster-trash.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY and StoVol
View attachment 453971
🙏

View attachment 453971
Prayers sent.

View attachment 453971

Prayers for sure. Very scary but God is in control. Lean on His strength.

View attachment 453971
Sending prayers your way!

View attachment 453971
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

There’s 3 types:

Football (known as American football elsewhere)

Futbol (known as Soccer here)

Australian rules football (really only played there)

🤔

There’s Aussie football here in Nashville. Gets played all over, but just no semi-pro/pro affiliations. I went and watched the Nashville team play one time. It was pretty fun even though I really didn’t understand what the hell was going on.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
View attachment 453971
What a beautiful little girl! Prayers up, bud!

View attachment 453971
Praying for a complete healing in Jesus name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back