Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think you could get him to get TV to drop the restraining order?
ce87a9a3dcd17cc9e2c91453ccdcf958.jpg

Yeah it’s dropped down this year…. I couldn’t find the up to date figures on this but the average fastball speed rose from 91.7 to 93.7 from 2008 to 2020…. The amount of revolutions has grown greatly as well which increases movement…. In 1968-69…. They adjusted the pitching mound height and the strike zone bc pitchers had become so dominate….. There is now a push to possibly move the pitchers mound back to the insane increased velocity and increased movement.

As for Tennessee…. You may see a bunt…. a stolen base….. sac flies(that’s not really small ball) but you will not see us hit behind runners…. Hit behind runners…. Or hit and run…… Has anyone seen us do any of those things in the past few years….We are extremely successful bc of how we play.

All I am saying if you are facing a guy whose dominating you, a few SB’s and bunts may scratch some runs for you.

worked at one here in johnson city, of which I haven't eaten since. also worked at a pizza place, open concept. wife and i still eat there
Sounds like you'd be squeamish about most back of house lol. Pizza is the most whitewashed of all back of house, even papa johns is open concept.

All I am saying if you are facing a guy whose dominating you, a few SB’s and bunts may scratch some runs for you.
I agree with that for late in game situations…… The problem is the last two college World Series….. the winning team has scored 7* runs every game but 1 and it was a 4-1 final….. Last year…. We did struggle to score but we also gave up 6 and 8 runs…. Piecing together a few runs wouldn’t have helped…. We better come prepared to hit the baseball no matter how good the pitcher is…

We tried multiple hit and runs this weekend. They just all failed spectacularly
I was traveling. So I kept up with the game on the radio/online….. that surprises me bc it takes a different kind of approach at the plate….. was it a 3-2 count?

I wear many hats. I do snake education, identification, and consultation for a group of 80k people on facebook and contribute ideas and advice to some herpetology research. Considering going back for a herpetology degree after my Ph.D.
Are there any cottonmouths in East Tennessee?

Are there any cottonmouths in East Tennessee?
You woke up and chose violence on a Monday.

No, CMs have not been documented East of Davidson County in TN. With the exception of an introduced population on private land in Coffee Co in the 80s to deter poaching. That population died out, but there's recent evidence it may have lingered. That's being investigated.

Please do not refer to Fazoli's as "Italian". It is not.

There’s a real Italian restaurant here. Calabrese. My wife had Branzino (Mediterranean sea bass). I had an awesome wild boar bolognese for dinner.
We’re very lucky to have some awesome authentic Italian restaurants around us. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back