Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate prayers on my end also. Dad has taken a turn for the worse for the last day, even though he did day before yesterday and pulled up from it. Today has been bad. If it keeps being bad, we’re going the route of emergency room. Sorry, I’m kinda shell shock at the moment and on 3rd shift.
My heart goes out to you and your dad.

I would appreciate prayers on my end also. Dad has taken a turn for the worse for the last day, even though he did day before yesterday and pulled up from it. Today has been bad. If it keeps being bad, we’re going the route of emergency room. Sorry, I’m kinda shell shock at the moment and on 3rd shift.
Praying orangeeredblooded.

Whitey Herzog... "They want to throw at my guy's if we steal a base up by 4... but every team in baseball will keep hitting homeruns on us if they're up 12 to nothing."

I could be wrong but I think Tony V asked the Barn coach about the health of one of his players.
Watching it live, that’s the first thing I thought. Looked like he asked about the AU pitcher & Thompson said something along the lines of “not good” & Tony kinda shook his head. I think if it had been something controversial, Tony would’ve had more to say.

Praying for you all, ORB. For him getting better, but also for wisdom and discernment.

This is tampering. No way this happens within an hour of announcement. Was he even IN the portal yet?

When I read earlier he'd already picked USC, having just announced he was entering the portal, my first thought was absolutely tampering was involved, and I don't even think there was an attempt to hide it. If the NCAA wasn't so weak, Lincoln Riley would already have USC back under the microscope.

Prayers for Healing and God's perfect will.

Just watched the baseball game. Wow. Didn’t see that coming. Enjoyed all of it.

Was worried at 4-2 and then 13 unanswered runs. It was like a HR derby.

Save some for the weekend boys!!!

If they are not bored and stay disciplined at the plate - this team loves to hit and hit hard. Not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back