Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably already discussed today, but what's with Quavaris Crouch back in the portal? I thought he had a good season at Michigan State last year?

Whitey Herzog... "They want to throw at my guy's if we steal a base up by 4... but every team in baseball will keep hitting homeruns on us if they're up 12 to nothing."

I could be wrong but I think Tony V asked the Barn coach about the health of one of his players.

That could be it.

“How’s Mullins doing”
“Yea **** off, Tony”
🤨

Thank you so much, Miracle Whip Hater. 😁. I do seriously appreciate the prayers
I would appreciate prayers on my end also. Dad has taken a turn for the worse for the last day, even though he did day before yesterday and pulled up from it. Today has been bad. If it keeps being bad, we’re going the route of emergency room. Sorry, I’m kinda shell shock at the moment and on 3rd shift.

I would appreciate prayers on my end also. Dad has taken a turn for the worse for the last day, even though he did day before yesterday and pulled up from it. Today has been bad. If it keeps being bad, we’re going the route of emergency room. Sorry, I’m kinda shell shock at the moment and on 3rd shift.
You got em

Transfer portal deadline is Sunday. Saw where we lost Willis. Wonder if we lose anyone else?

Hopefully we find some good players to bring in. Need some defensive help. I know we're after Bru and the Minnesota RB, but other than Turrentine, not sure who we might be pursuing on defense.

Thoughts and prayers...

Even though you are quite mean to me. :)

Hang in there! Praying!

Sorry to hear that...praying!

Hmmm. Wonder if Willis was a Twitter announcement? Not showing in the portal yet on 247. Just saw in his thread where they said he was in the portal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back