LV Softball Series Thread - WCU, Texas A&M

I can't wait for the "this team will be fine" post from the usual suspect after the game is over. This team isn't fine. There are huge issues with the pitching staff and we will be lucky to get out of a regional. Actually I'd be stunned if we make it out of a regional.

Reactions: William_77
And of the 2 usable pitchers on this team, one stays hurt because we have to overwork her, and the other tops out at 59 mph. What are we doing in recruiting?

I can't wait for the "this team will be fine" post from the usual suspect after the game is over. This team isn't fine. There are huge issues with the pitching staff and we will be lucky to get out of a regional. Actually I'd be stunned if we make it out of a regional.
At this point I’m not even confident we will host a regional. That’s going to be in jeopardy if we lose a series at home to a team that came in 3-9 in the SEC.

And of the 2 usable pitchers on this team, one stays hurt because we have to overwork her, and the other tops out at 59 mph. What are we doing in recruiting?
Not sure you will like the answer. We let travel ball coaches dictate too much influence.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
At this point I’m not even confident we will host a regional. That’s going to be in jeopardy if we lose a series at home to a team that came in 3-9 in the SEC.

Our RPI will be too high to not host. We haven't not hosted a regional since Monica's freshman year (when I think the seedings/host sites were done differently), although in 2020 we were on our way to being out of the tournament before COVID mercifully ended the season, but I don't think that will change this season.

Our RPI will be too high to not host. We haven't not hosted a regional since Monica's freshman year (when I think the seedings/host sites were done differently), although in 2020 we were on our way to being out of the tournament before COVID mercifully ended the season, but I don't think that will change this season.
No coach in America, in any sport, benefited more from the Covid canceled season than Karen. That 2020 team was awful.

VN Store

Back