LV Softball Series Thread - WCU, Texas A&M

If anyone should get mad at the pitchers, it’s Megan. I don’t think it’s in her nature to be so angry directed at 1 person though.
Megan is relationships and Karen is produce. Is this Karen trying to maybe open the door for White? Or is it a just a good old fashion chewing.

Our offense is good enough to get to Wcws it will all depend on pitching. Now is the time to build that. Some people respond to a good butt chewing just looking at white’s face she probably responses better to encouragement and working to fix it. Tony V. Does not lack passion but he doesn’t ever get on is players on the field or dugout where people can see. They would kill for him.

It just seems like simpson likes the pressure. I love the emotions from her. She can have her bad moments, but I think we have seen how effective she can be. I’m excited to see her growth

Seems like it'd be physically impossible to secure that dropped ball in time since simply palming it on the ground doesn't count.

Was she? Personally, I couldn't hear what she was saying, so I won't jump to that conclusion
You didn’t need to hear anything. When white was walking back to the dugout, the camera was pointed right at the front of the dugout & Karen was going at white

VN Store

Back