‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb (Florida commit)

Is Deshaun Bishop just not enough of a prospect? I know he’s local so probably not going up against as good of talent as these other RBs, but I think he’s a talented football player whether it be at RB or somewhere else on the field.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Is Deshaun Bishop just not enough of a prospect? I know he’s local so probably not going up against as good of talent as these other RBs, but I think he’s a talented football player whether it be at RB or somewhere else on the field.
Hasn't made an effort to visit from what ap said, and focusing on purdue and memphis

Yes. Long been regarded a Fl lock. Really hoped we made a move with him over the weekend, but with him going back to Fl tomorrow, ,that's not likely imo
From the beginning of his recruitment. Good thing most of us never got our hopes up on this one. I understand somewhat the home state thing, but, what a way to put your eggs in one basket.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Dang. We are gonna (possibly) have a Cobb/Webb backfield....a QB with the last name Shuler, a Mays on the O-Line.....sure feels like old times.

I'm tempted to lament over not getting Arch here...but I wouldn't trade Nico for anyone. We got the right QB.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back