‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb (Florida commit)

I hate that I’m sucked down this rabbit hole but KY’s SEC record over the last 3 years are 5-3, 4-6 and 3-5. Not sure why several of you make them out to be some great team over the last few years. Granted that’s better than some of the 0-8 records before that but far from being a juggernaut.

They’re starting to sound like Super Cuts

I hate that I’m sucked down this rabbit hole but KY’s SEC record over the last 3 years are 5-3, 4-6 and 3-5. Not sure why several of you make them out to be some great team over the last few years. Granted that’s better than some of the 0-8 records before that but far from being a juggernaut.

Nobody is saying UK is this great team. But saying they aren’t a good team is just factually incorrect. They have won 4 bowl games in a row. Last year they beat a good Iowa team in the citrus bowl. Nobody is saying they are a juggernaut. Just that they are a good team that is no long let the doormat of the East like they used to be.

Reactions: LittleVol
They’re starting to sound like Super Cuts

Lol. Yeah giving another team due credit is terrible. Aren’t you the one who keeps on saying Kirby Smart isn’t an elite coach? Yeah how is that working out for you?

So just to be clear, as TN fans, we can never say that one of our rivals is a good team?

Nobody is saying UK is this great team. But saying they aren’t a good team is just factually incorrect. They have won 4 bowl games in a row. Last year they beat a good Iowa team in the citrus bowl. Nobody is saying they are a juggernaut. Just that they are a good team that is no long let the doormat of the East like they used to be.
its foolish to argue with some of these people. They're just not very refined in thought or method.

The other day, I was explaining how that a no star ranked Tyree Weathersby (now a borderline 4 star) was an outstanding prospect and that other SEC teams noticed too.

When we want to justify offering a certain recruit, all of a sudden they're willing to see the light about how a UK, Olemiss, MIzzou offer is good for a defensive player because all those schools continue to put some into the NFL. But oh! Don't dare mention them as having a measure of success!!

Just stupid people that can't even see what's in front of them. Has nothing to do with UT's success, mind you lol.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
its foolish to argue with some of these people. They're just not very refined in thought or method.

The other day, I was explaining how that a no star ranked Tyree Weathersby (now a borderline 4 star) was an outstanding prospect and that other SEC teams noticed too.

When we want to justify offering a certain recruit, all of a sudden they're willing to see the light about how a UK, Olemiss, MIzzou offer is good for a defensive player because all those schools continue to put some into the NFL. But oh! Don't dare mention them as having a measure of success!!

Just stupid people that can't even see what's in front of them. Has nothing to do with UT's success, mind you lol.

I just don’t get it. I mean I have been called a troll for saying Kirby Smart is an elite coach. I don’t know how anyone could say otherwise, especially given actual data. It’s like some think you cannot give any other team or coach credit.

Well alrighty. Let’s end fantasy land and return to your regularly scheduled program where Kentucky sucks.
In what world is going 7-2 against someone, whenever that someone is at the height of their powers, and you are at your lowest, mind you...in what world is that not, STILL, total domination?? At our lowest, we are still beating them 78% of the time, with the best coach they've ever had, besides Bryant (even he couldn't beat us at Kentucky). Until proven otherwise, and guess what, "realists", the last 9 years have proven no different...Kentucky will ALWAYS be looked at as a W, period

VN Store

Back