‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb (Florida commit)

Anybody else used to watch countdown to signing day?

Yeah I was a junkie back in the day. But really did not need it with my Forrest Davis magazine in hand and my impaired hearing from trying to keep up with the Bob Bell and BIll King show out of Nashville for the King reports.... all while living on the AL TN line or later in the Huntsville and Guntersville AL area. I literally used to drive to higher elevations to try and get the show. Later, my prized possession was a Sony Walkman digital radio that put the old analog ones to shame. Still have that radio and couple of clones I picked up as backups along the way. Several with that end all state of the art cassette technology.

My memory banks seem to recall Forrest having a tv show where he shared his wisdom. His famous "Peyton is good but he is no Freddy Kitchens" line will forever be in the lore. Can't remember his BIG 10 and ND centric competitor's name, Kurlic or something like that, and then the floodgates opened to be dominated by the institutional groups we have morphed to today.

Yeah I was a junkie back in the day. But really did not need it with my Forrest Davis magazine in hand and my impaired hearing from trying to keep up with the Bob Bell and BIll King show out of Nashville for the King reports.... all while living on the AL TN line or later in the Huntsville and Guntersville AL area. I literally used to drive to higher elevations to try and get the show. Later, my prized possession was a Sony Walkman digital radio that put the old analog ones to shame. Still have that radio and couple of clones I picked up as backups along the way. Several with that end all state of the art cassette technology.

My memory banks seem to recall Forrest having a tv show where he shared his wisdom. His famous "Peyton is good but he is no Freddy Kitchens" line will forever be in the lore. Can't remember his BIG 10 and ND centric competitor's name, Kurlic or something like that, and then the floodgates opened to be dominated by the institutional groups we have morphed to today.
i recall jamie newberg and scott kennedy having a once a week recruiting show - prob filmed at UGA broadcasting school. It was turrble.

VN Store

Back