Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Launch it like a transatlantic tanker.
View attachment 445107
Mrs. Invol christening the latest vessel...

caddy-shack-boat.gif

Heard this yesterday........My little rant this morning....

On April 15th, Jackie Robinson Day, ALL major league teams and umpires will be wearing Dodger Blue and the #42.

Robinson is an iconic man, a transforming figure, great player, and one of the greatest athletes in history, but this is ridiculous. No way the Giants should be forced to wear anything relating to the Dodgers.
Give me a break.

On April 15th, Jackie Robinson Day, ALL major league teams and umpires will be wearing Dodger Blue and the #42.

Robinson is an iconic man, a transforming figure, great player, and one of the greatest athletes in history, but this is ridiculous. No way the Giants should be forced to wear anything relating to the Dodgers.
Give me a break.
It’s a well known fact that every team wants to be the Dodgers…… they are just hiding behind Jackie Robinson to be able to do it for a day.

It’s a well known fact that every team wants to be the Dodgers…… they are just hiding behind Jackie Robinson to be able to do it for a day.
I thought every team wanted to be the World Series champions?

Which is currently the Atlanta Braves.

Ans as great as Jackie Robinson was, he was no Hank Aaron.

Give me a break.
Why can’t they just wear his number or something?

So @Devo182 mentioned yesterday about LB depth... Where are we here currently and are we in on any potential portal transfers? Seems we have plenty of bodies in the secondary, just not the talent, but at LB it looks like we are very thin... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back