Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...I hope I have the same level of comfort as some of you that have recently lost your fathers. We found out last Saturday dad has pancreatic cancer, right now just focusing on getting time with him as much as I can and trying to help with whatever him and mom ask of me. He's only 59 and has been in good health until here recently.

Man...I hope I have the same level of comfort as some of you that have recently lost your fathers. We found out last Saturday dad has pancreatic cancer, right now just focusing on getting time with him as much as I can and trying to help with whatever him and mom ask of me. He's only 59 and has been in good health until here recently.

Prayers for peace, comfort, and complete healing.

Prayers! God's got ya!

Heard this yesterday........My little rant this morning....

On April 15th, Jackie Robinson Day, ALL major league teams and umpires will be wearing Dodger Blue and the #42.

Robinson is an iconic man, a transforming figure, great player, and one of the greatest athletes in history, but this is ridiculous. No way the Giants should be forced to wear anything relating to the Dodgers.
Give me a break.

Random, but buying these when they drop only because of Jackie Robinson. Going to be a pain in the ass to get.

ADB6F965-B9A4-4C3B-9F8F-27A12565CFBC.jpeg

Do you have a cat?
ben-stiller-milking-cat.gif
You can't milk a cat!

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Glitch
Sorry to hear it, MoCo. My heart goes out to you.

In our prayers.

Heard this yesterday........My little rant this morning....

On April 15th, Jackie Robinson Day, ALL major league teams and umpires will be wearing Dodger Blue and the #42.

Robinson is an iconic man, a transforming figure, great player, and one of the greatest athletes in history, but this is ridiculous. No way the Giants should be forced to wear anything relating to the Dodgers.
Give me a break.
The uniform number is fine, but I agree. Don't make them wear their hated rivals colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back