Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
meet your first newlywed:
iu

Dee Snider from Twisted Sister?

Any of you folks took in a show at the Caverns venue over in Pelham? 2 car loads of us went over there for the Aaron Lewis show last night. pretty neat place. FWIW they are opening an outdoor amphitheater some time in June right beside the Caverns that can accommodate 5000 or so.

Saw Band of Horses there a few years ago. Amazing place to see a show.

A lot of idiots don't love quaint downtowns...I love them.

I can’t say that I’m at my point in life where I can really dig quaint downtowns. Before 4 kids, I was in my mid to late 20’s and had my oldest at 30, and that wouldn’t be a destination. Now with 4 kids under 11 YOA, that won’t cut it for entertainment. Give me 15 more years.

Edit: I first went to the Masters when I was 20 and a student at UT. Went again at 30 and played golf twice on the way and never stayed in Augusta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch
This is a pretty good article on the Transfer Portal and it's impact on a number of SEC teams this year.

5. The Weekly Five
Five breakable school records for Tennessee QB Hendon Hooker:
1. Consecutive games with a TD pass: 12, Heath Shuler (1993) and Hooker (2021).
2. Total offense yards (rush and pass), game: 530, Tyler Bray, 2012 (Troy).
3. TDs responsible for, game: 7, Erik Ainge, 2007 (Kentucky).
4. Passing yards, season: 3,819, Peyton Manning (1997).
5. TD passes, season: 36, Peyton Manning (1997).

According to Callahan about 3 weeks ago, we're looking for 6 more guys, an OT, a WR, a RB, a DL, a LB, and a DB. We need 'em all and more. jmo.

First and 10: Portal mania is in full throttle as May 1 transfer deadline looms — and the SEC is loading up

salads have lettuce and croutons.

I know people, close to me that eat those bean dips, egg/chiggen salads, cottage and olivey pimentoey cheezes, for fun. What's more is the idgits call it food!

I actually never really ate an “egg salad” sandwich growing up. It’s what golf courses call it. I ate scrambled egg sandwiches- nothing really about it that was a salad.

I love eggs though…my go-to at home during the first part of the pandemic was fried egg and cheese burritos (sometimes with cheese dip).

I actually never really ate an “egg salad” sandwich growing up. It’s what golf courses call it. I ate scrambled egg sandwiches- nothing really about it that was a salad.

I love eggs though…my go-to at home during the first part of the pandemic was fried egg and cheese burritos (sometimes with cheese dip).
before the dark ages, I cooked a six egg white and cheese sand wich on whole wheat toast. still cook it for the littles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back