Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invol, probably...

LastInsistentAstarte-size_restricted.gif
1649119675433.gif

It's happening folks

i love hearing all of this stuff you talk about a motivator. Do these non intelligent people honestly think that this or the fans really give a crap about what these people say. Most of them probably would not know a baseball if it hit them in the mouth. Keep swagging boys and enjoy every second of it. We are!

Kind of a dumpy little town and then you walk into heaven on earth. Eat an egg salad sandwich or pimento cheese and take in your surroundings. Also take an allergy pill if you get allergies. One year I went, a green breeze blew off the hill on the side of 13.
Dumpy little town? Main Street is awesome lol

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Kind of a dumpy little town and then you walk into heaven on earth. Eat an egg salad sandwich or pimento cheese and take in your surroundings. Also take an allergy pill if you get allergies. One year I went, a green breeze blew off the hill on the side of 13.
Egg salad sandwich is disgusting, an abomination

i love hearing all of this stuff you talk about a motivator. Do these non intelligent people honestly think that this or the fans really give a crap about what these people say. Most of them probably would not know a baseball if it hit them in the mouth. Keep swagging boys and enjoy every second of it. We are!
Well youre just a psycho

Funny how Auburn had the same issue this past week and no one is talking about their bat. Everyone loves to hate on the real UT.
when you are good sorry real good they have nothing or no one else to talk about. Like I say we are in everyones head now and all it does is make us better. I hope they all kep talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back