Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in from work this evening and the kitchen was filled with a nice aroma and I asked my wife what she was cooking and she said I have a garlic and herb pork tenderloin cooking on the routissere in our big Pampered Chef air fryer. Let me just say it turned out simply wonderful. Put it with a baked potato, some of our home grown squash and green beans from the garden and enjoy!
Would have been better with breast milk...

I gotta admit, when we first got the air fryer, I was a bit skeptical and didn't think we would really use it very often, but we are using it more and more and everything my wife has cooked in it has turned out amazing.
My cousin introduced me to it and I has as much respect for it as Jerry Falwell, thinking it was typical BS. But those things the way they make things crispy without grease ... impressed

I've been twice - once in the cave & once outside - the outside concert was only their 3rd or so & it was a mess - toilets not working, rude employees (told us to go use the woods - females), & we got the worst pod in the place (maybe not the venue's fault but maybe it was) despite the fact that we had purchased tickets in artist's pre-sale in other words before most of the public). Had been on my bucket list to see one in the cave (well, when it was on my bucket list it was for the original Bluegrass Underground). Did the Cavern concert in 2019 for Scott Miller - we were near the back of seated section - concessions were up behind us so people congregated there talking. The acoustics are such that we could hardly hear the music - some friends of our's are friends with Scott & he apologized to them for a crappy show, said he was frustrated that no one made an attempt to quiet the talkers. Not easy place to get to from Knoxville, doubt I'll ever go back.
Since it's about an hour and 45 min. from where I live, not to mention it being on a Sunday evening, I doubt I will go back either

Reactions: Rizzo924
Haha so you guys went to the Cumberland Caverns in McMinnville? If so that’s where all the events used to be held, they moved to Pelham probably 3-4 years ago, maybe longer
One of the security people I talked to last night said they were still doing shows at Cumberland Caverns too but didn't say how often or how large. I was telling him about our misstep and he said we weren't the first and he said musicians, road crews, etc had all done that lol.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back