Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t an illegal bat….. it was just illegal bc the sticker fell off. Catchers touch bats a lot to move them out of the way so I’m not sure how they would have to write the rule around that.

I’m glad the commodewhores protested for two reasons…. It adds to the drama/hatred towards them and now I am sure we will have a trainer responsible for making sure all our bats have that sticker so it won’t happen in a situation that will really cost us.
If I had to guess, I think that was Candys plan all along. They were probably hoping to catch Honcho later in the game when it really mattered but he popped one in the first inning to foil their plan. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :):)

You cant really do that, bats can be tampered with after they leave the manufacturer. If umps never checked youd have corked bats left and right.

Not corked anymore. Shaving or rolling are the big cheats these days.

Edit: Have read a lot about this in recent years having kids playing USSSA. Funny, and not surprising, thing I found is that the biggest cheats are in adult slow pitch softball.

Last edited:
It was two years ago the 19th when I lost my mom...I really just still can't deal with it. It has deeply affected me in ways that I never saw coming.

I thank God for my hope in a better place, I honestly don't understand, and I really don't want to understand for that matter, how people cope that do not.
Really don’t understand that either. I think wishing they were angels watching over them is one way they cope. I know he’s in a much better place. I have been so busy celebrating for him and just so busy trying to catch up at work and dealing with his home, etc. that I really have not thought about me. It’s helped having so many tell us how much he helped them through his preaching and any questions they had about the Bible. I want my kids to be comforted like that at my funeral. Holidays are going to be bittersweet.

Nah. The alcohol negates the venom so you're not immune but it's still an interesting thing to have done. :D

No, no, no. I’m immune, it’s science.

On a real note, this was in like 2012 I believe and I was with an Auburn fan when we drank this so we named the dead snake Nick Saban hoping it would be a good omen that UT fan and Auburn fan drank the sake of a dead “Nick Saban”… it wasn’t. Oh well.

Last edited:
Really don’t understand that either. I think wishing they were angels watching over them is one way they cope. I know he’s in a much better place. I have been so busy celebrating for him and just so busy trying to catch up at work and dealing with his home, etc. that I really have not thought about me. It’s helped having so many tell us how much he helped them through his preaching and any questions they had about the Bible. I want my kids to be comforted like that at my funeral. Holidays are going to be bittersweet.
Thankfully, you have us also. I still have both of my parents, but I feel the loss of my sisters and brother every day, and especially during holidays and special family moments. You have us sis and we have you.

related
ny-1536614965-lux4gk1bom-snap-image

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back