Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is scary as f. I almost stepped on one in fall leaves while hiking in the Shiloh National Military Park when I was a kid. Jumped outta my skin! I think I was within a second of being bItten. I ihave NEVER stopped looking for them EVERY time I walk for the rest of my life! And now THIS. I guess I'll have to buy some of those snake-proof boots now. F you very much, Enki, or thank you very much: I can't decide.
😆 😆. . .

Closest thing in the world (and probably surpasses it) to the atmosphere of big time college football and it’s awesome!

For those who don’t know this is in the Bundesliga (Germany’s top professional soccer/futbol league) and it’s like this all over Europe and South America in the top leagues (English Premier League, Italy Serie A, Spanish La Liga).

Whenever Dortmund plays. . . I'll take a parlay of both teams to score, yes and o2.5 goals. Easy $. I think Bundesliga scores more than any other league.

I understand your side.

I look at it like you suspect a pitcher is “doctoring” the ball. You ask the ump to do the check. I do not like the opposing team touching bats. It opens up the opportunity to alter it.

The interesting point in this scenario is that the bat WAS check and proved LEGAL in the WC game. I guess it could have been rolled or shaved in between these two games but highly unlikely.

Does anyone know if they check the bats before the series or before each game? Could it be possible Beck can get the bat back for tonight’s game? I played the game and I know how important it is to have YOUR bat for the game.

GBO !!!
It wasn’t an illegal bat….. it was just illegal bc the sticker fell off. Catchers touch bats a lot to move them out of the way so I’m not sure how they would have to write the rule around that.

I’m glad the commodewhores protested for two reasons…. It adds to the drama/hatred towards them and now I am sure we will have a trainer responsible for making sure all our bats have that sticker so it won’t happen in a situation that will really cost us.

I hope we have a guy in a Batman suit outside our dugout, inspecting every bat. All black Batman suit with an orange Power T on the cape.

After a thorough shellacking…. the level of troll here would be legendary. Tim Corbin would never recover. He’d have to retire, grow a ragged beard, and become a drunk vagabond wandering around in East Nashville. Few will recognize him, but they’ll all feel sorry for him.

Whenever Dortmund plays. . . I'll take a parlay of both teams to score, yes and o2.5 goals. Easy $. I think Bundesliga scores more than any other league.

Dutch top league that has Ajax in it is slightly higher goals expected per game than Bundesliga, but Bundesliga is 2nd. Bundesliga averages I think 3.10ish goals a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back