Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch any of it.

But if I could - I'd do same as last weekend. Basketball on tv - baseball stream on the laptop.

I also may have to disagree. I think we boatrace Vandy.

UNC-Duke is going to be an epic battle though. You're talking one of the greatest of all time...in his last season...vs his rival...for a chance to play for it all. That is going to be drama and then some. There's good reason average ticket sales are over $1,000. It's nuts.
I disagree...boatracing Vandy is vastly more interesting...I don't want some closely contested game where they can say "look how close that was, we are just as good as them"..I want to stomp them into primordial goo.

Last edited:
It’s been a month since losing my daddy. I think it’s finally hit me. Missing him today. I need some good football news y’all!View attachment 444398View attachment 444399View attachment 444400
It was two years ago the 19th when I lost my mom...I really just still can't deal with it. It has deeply affected me in ways that I never saw coming.

I thank God for my hope in a better place, I honestly don't understand, and I really don't want to understand for that matter, how people cope that do not.

Anyone see the copperhead?
View attachment 444406
That is scary as f. I almost stepped on one in fall leaves while hiking in the Shiloh National Military Park when I was a kid. Jumped outta my skin! I think I was within a second of being bItten. I ihave NEVER stopped looking for them EVERY time I walk for the rest of my life! And now THIS. I guess I'll have to buy some of those snake-proof boots now. F you very much, Enki, or thank you very much: I can't decide.

Closest thing in the world (and probably surpasses it) to the atmosphere of big time college football and it’s awesome!

For those who don’t know this is in the Bundesliga (Germany’s top professional soccer/futbol league) and it’s like this all over Europe and South America in the top leagues (English Premier League, Italy Serie A, Spanish La Liga).

That is scary as f. I almost stepped on one in fall leaves while hiking in the Shiloh National Military Park when I was a kid. Jumped outta my skin! I think I was within a second of being bItten. I ihave NEVER stopped looking for them EVERY time I walk for the rest of my life! And now THIS. I guess I'll have to buy some of those snake-proof boots now. F you very much, Enki, or thank you very much: I can't decide.
Same, just different place, I always poke leaves ahead with my hiking staff ever since. I hate copperheads more than any other for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back