Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
#StickerGate

It don’t matter. Aluminum bats, wood bats, flying bats, a broom… Vols by 10 runs.
f76e8a14254701910b7bf1df0551aeca.gif

It’s been a month since losing my daddy. I think it’s finally hit me. Missing him today. I need some good football news y’all!View attachment 444398View attachment 444399View attachment 444400
Aahh, the fact that you are missing him is proof he's with you now. The memories you replay in your mind are the gifts he's giving you now. Those memories are not just yours they are ya'lls and he is still as fond of them today as you are so he is watching the memories with you kinda like a movie. Smile.....because he is.

I disagree….. I thinks it is a great part of the game….the cardinals and Mets use to inspect each other’s bats and baseballs all the time. They shouldn’t put something on them that can just come off though…. It looks like they could have the bat companies put something on the bats stating that they are ncaa approved.

I understand your side.

I look at it like you suspect a pitcher is “doctoring” the ball. You ask the ump to do the check. I do not like the opposing team touching bats. It opens up the opportunity to alter it.

The interesting point in this scenario is that the bat WAS check and proved LEGAL in the WC game. I guess it could have been rolled or shaved in between these two games but highly unlikely.

Does anyone know if they check the bats before the series or before each game? Could it be possible Beck can get the bat back for tonight’s game? I played the game and I know how important it is to have YOUR bat for the game.

GBO !!!

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back