Transfer Portal 21-22

Saw that one too.

It’s a big day. The future is bright.

Right after Nico's commitment. Not a bad week for two programs trying to return to their championship glory...

200.gif

VolBall09: Thank You for this post some don`t get it or don`t understand you just can`t put Strip at the 5 against any team. I would like post player that can rebound and block shots.

There have been a lot of great 6'3" post players over the years. I would take a 6'3" post who can jump over a 6'5" player that can't. Striplin seems to have some tenacity about her that will make her dangerous once she gets some more experience. She is not shy about putting her body on someone down low.

There have been a lot of great 6'3" post players over the years. I would take a 6'3" post who can jump over a 6'5" player that can't. Striplin seems to have some tenacity about her that will make her dangerous once she gets some more experience. She is not shy about putting her body on someone down low.
Striplin is advanced at knowing how to post and make moves and no doubt is physical. I hope she can improve foot speed if she can she will be pretty good. In CHRIST Alone

Some reporting that Massengill, Edwards, and Treasure Hunt are going to the transfer portal.

If they do Kentucky will be like a D111 school next season. They’ll have Blair Green fresh off an injury and….?

Hunt came on toward the end of the season but I was not at all impressed with her and she’s out of shape. Don’t see any big time schools falling all over themselves for Massengill or Hunt.

Someone will pickup Edwards. Could see Walz trying to get her, she’s his kinda player.

If they do Kentucky will be like a D111 school next season. They’ll have Blair Green fresh off an injury and….?

Hunt came on toward the end of the season but I was not at all impressed with her and she’s out of shape. Don’t see any big time schools falling all over themselves for Massengill or Hunt.

Someone will pickup Edwards. Could see Walz trying to get her, she’s his kinda player.
Massengill already reported she is in the portal. The other two no definite information yet.

Massengill already reported she is in the portal. The other two no definite information yet.

Jazz should never have left UT. Would been coming off the bench but would have improved as a player. Saw no development for her at Kentucky. Can’t really picture who would pick her up. Definitely won’t be recruited as a PG. Always thought she was more of a 3 player.

I`m with you on Hunt she just let herself go came in out of shape.

Kyra could grab players like Blackwell and others from the portal and sure there will be others and quickly be back to where they were. Will be interesting to see how the rosters look after all is said and done.

Good call on Blackwell or do you think A&M go after Blackwell ?

She's always been a big girl that I can remember.

She was definitely in better shape as a freshman. Looked more like a guard body and was faster. Not sure if she had an off-season injury or just didn’t apply herself. She came back this season 15-20lbs heavier at least. It absolutely affected her game too.

In the first game we played them when we crushed them in Knoxville she was gassed the entire game. Could not keep up on defense and her shots were all short.

VN Store

Back