‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Bama leaving Nico

According to this article. Saban is believed to have moved on from Nico for other QB prospects. Apparently Saban doesn't like prospects that simply go to the "highest bidder".

Sounds more like Saban got big D****** by UT and Spyre for Nico. Nobody else wants to pony up like we did. This is good.
I am a true American, so I believe everyone is free to hate whomever, wherever, or whatever they please, and to what extent. With that said, I understand the hatred of UGA or Florida or Notre Dame, Joe Lunardi or NCAA selection committees...truly, I do.

However, ALL of them combined and ten times over will NEVER come close to my hatred of EVERYTHING Alabama; and, this is just one of the MANY reasons why, this article. I hate their coaches, and don't give a sh!t if they're goats or not...**** em. I hate their mascot, their players, their families, their beat writers, their red necks, their inbreeding, their smell, their look, their hypocrisy, their ABSOLUTE stupidity, their...you get the point.

I've said it for years now...one of the biggest mistakes we made, awhile ago, was refocusing our hatred everywhere else but Bama. I hate UGA and Florida as much as the next man...yet, it will NEVER touch the level of my Bama hatred. **** them all.

Last edited:
Bama leaving Nico

According to this article. Saban is believed to have moved on from Nico for other QB prospects. Apparently Saban doesn't like prospects that simply go to the "highest bidder".

Sounds more like Saban got big D****** by UT and Spyre for Nico. Nobody else wants to pony up like we did. This is good.

This just feels right

1647824806933.gif

Bama leaving Nico

Nico left Bamma.

I am a true American, so I believe everyone is free to hate whomever, wherever, or whatever they please, and to what extent. With that said, I understand the hatred of UGA or Florida or Notre Dame, Joe Lunardi or NCAA selection committees...truly, I do.

However, ALL of them combined and ten times over will NEVER come close to my hatred of EVERYTHING Alabama; and, this is just one of the MANY reasons why, this article. I hate their coaches, and don't give a sh!t if they're goats or not...**** em. I hate their mascot, their players, their families, their beat writers, they're rednecks, they're inbreeding, they're smell, they're look, they're hypocrisy, they're ABSOLUTE stupidity, they're...you get the point.

I've said it for years now...one of the biggest mistakes we made, awhile ago, was refocusing our hatred everywhere else but Bama. I hate UGA and Florida as much as the next man...yet, it will NEVER touch the level of my Bama hatred. **** them all.[/QUOTE

Would you please tell us what you really think? lol

he can’t handle it now that everyone is on an even playing field legally.

I think your spot on with that comment,Nico is the type of kid we probably wouldn't have been in play with without the NIL.Now his only option is to take the moral high road I guess...Haha you know lil man is bitter after the Championship and NIL,wouldnt be shocked u hear rumblings of retirement soon.

Bama leaving Nico

Times have changed…

However, ALL of them combined and ten times over will NEVER come close to my hatred of EVERYTHING Alabama; and, this is just one of the MANY reasons why, this article. I hate their coaches, and don't give a sh!t if they're goats or not...**** em. I hate their mascot, their players, their families, their beat writers, they're rednecks, they're inbreeding, they're smell, they're look, they're hypocrisy, they're ABSOLUTE stupidity, they're...you get the point.

I've said it for years now...one of the biggest mistakes we made, awhile ago, was refocusing our hatred everywhere else but Bama. I hate UGA and Florida as much as the next man...yet, it will NEVER touch the level of my Bama hatred. **** them all.
This. 1000 times this.

Bama leaving Nico

It’s about time Saban got big D****** by UT!

Reactions: De La Cloobs

However, ALL of them combined and ten times over will NEVER come close to my hatred of EVERYTHING Alabama; and, this is just one of the MANY reasons why, this article. I hate their coaches, and don't give a sh!t if they're goats or not...**** em. I hate their mascot, their players, their families, their beat writers, their red necks, their inbreeding, their smell, their look, their hypocrisy, their ABSOLUTE stupidity, their...you get the point.

Admit it, you’re still flying off by your off of the top move on a troll. Okay, carry on you might have earned it.

I agree, I grew up in the B*** suxs era, That low bred fan base and team will always earn a ‘go outside and puke’ whenever they are on. I’ve earned that ‘Tennessee is always above them, God given right’

VN Store

Back