Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Talkin Vawls youtube channel is hinting that Eric Gray could be coming back to UT. Anyone else hearing this?

Love that channel. Been subscribed to them since they started. I saw that video. Personally I don’t want him back. I think we have better RBs anyway.

Reactions: ugg
The Talkin Vawls youtube channel is hinting that Eric Gray could be coming back to UT. Anyone else hearing this?

Technically he could transfer in as a Grad transfer and with the COVID year potentially do so with 2 years left of eligibility. Depends on how well he's taken care of things in the classroom. And with OU having a brand new coaching staff who knows.

Reactions: ugg
beautiful. be safe. buddy of mine said when he was on coast that a group of traffickers came in to town looking for gringos.

as always stand gaurd. and if threatened remember to be nice, until its time to not be nice.

Being from Memphis, I am always on alert. My family has learned to trust my spidey sense… 😎

Thanks for the advice.

View attachment 440092View attachment 440093View attachment 440094
We went to the same site that you will probably go to…it’s very interesting.

We rode horses to get there. Pretty cool way to see the countryside. 🤠

Watch out for the Iguanas. Just kidding, my picture angle made it look huge and about to eat those tourists. 😂

Interesting fact, the ruling caste only lived into their 40s or early 50s. The common folk lived into their 70-80s. The rich folks ground their corn meal on granite and died from severe osteoporosis and hypocalcemia. The poor folks couldn’t afford the granite and used limestone as their grinding base. They got all yhe calcium that they needed from the limestone. 🤔🇧🇿
I didn't even see the iguana until after reading your post and went back and looked. I just thought it was an odd picture of some other family lol.

You can multitask…save the addict and curse the rest of us!

Just joshing there McGill, please keep doing what you do, it’s very important! 😊
I do try...but the disappointment of failure takes a lot out of you. I am very thankful that I can say I have helped a lot of people to turn their life around over the years, but it is the ones that you don't help that stick with you.

You always feel like you have failed them in some way, and as much as you try and rationalize it with the truth, it still pricks at your heart that there was something you could have said or done that would have made all the difference.

But God willing...I will keep on trying as long as I have breath. I just keep telling myself the anecdote my uncle told me a long time ago about the boy and the starfish. If you haven't ever heard it, here it is..

One morning, a man went down to take his morning walk on the beach, and when he arrived, he was amazed to see thousands upon thousands of starfish that had washed up overnight and covered the shore. He then noticed a young boy scurrying around and picking up the starfish and throwing them back into the ocean. The man walked over to the boy and said to "Son..you do realize that there are so many that you will never make a difference don't you, that thousands of these are going to die no matter how hard you try?"...the young boy then picked up one of the starfish, and looked at it for a moment, and then said to the man as he threw it in the ocean "Yes...but I made a difference to that one"

View attachment 440092View attachment 440093View attachment 440094
We went to the same site that you will probably go to…it’s very interesting.

We rode horses to get there. Pretty cool way to see the countryside. 🤠

Watch out for the Iguanas. Just kidding, my picture angle made it look huge and about to eat those tourists. 😂

Interesting fact, the ruling caste only lived into their 40s or early 50s. The common folk lived into their 70-80s. The rich folks ground their corn meal on granite and died from severe osteoporosis and hypocalcemia. The poor folks couldn’t afford the granite and used limestone as their grinding base. They got all yhe calcium that they needed from the limestone. 🤔🇧🇿
That probably is the same place. I forgot the name, but my daughter has reserved the excursion.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back