SEC Tournament Seeding

If you want to read something hysterical, go to Rupp Rathers and read how the inbreeds try to figure out the seeding process. They’ve got it based on everything but actual results on the court.

Reactions: HippieVol33
A&M survives and we get a dream bracket!

SC/MSU

A team we blew out twice or one we beat solidly on the road

Reactions: Kicker82
Wednesday, March 9
Game 1: No. 12 Missouri vs. No. 13 Ole Miss, 6 p.m. ET/5 p.m. CT, SEC Network

Game 2: No. 11 Vanderbilt vs. No. 14 Georgia Bulldogs, 8:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. CT, SEC Network
======================================
Thursday, March 10
Game 3: No. 8 Texas A&M Aggies vs. No. 9 Florida Gators, noon ET/11 a.m. CT, SEC Network

Game 4: No. 5 LSU vs. Game 1 winner, 2:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. CT, SEC Network

Game 5: No. 7 South Carolina Gamecocks vs. No. 10 Mississippi State, 6 p.m. ET/5 p.m. CT, SEC Network

Game 6: No. 6 Alabama vs. Game 2 winner, 8:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. CT, SEC Network
Friday, March 11
Game 7: No. 1 Auburn vs. Game 3 winner, noon ET/11 a.m. CT, ESPN

Game 8: No. 4 Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Game 4 winner, 2:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. CT, ESPN

Game 9: No. 2 Tennessee Vols vs. Game 5 winner, 6 p.m. ET/5 p.m. CT, SEC Network

Game 10: No. 3 Kentucky Wildcats vs. Game 6 winner, 8:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. CT, SEC Network
Saturday, March 12
Semifinal No. 1: Game 7 winner vs. Game 8 winner, 1 p.m. ET/noon CT, ESPN

Semifinal No. 2: Game 9 winner vs. Game 10 winner, 3:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. CT, ESPN
Sunday, March 13
Championship game: 1 p.m. ET/noon CT, ESPN

I know you can’t take anything for granted……but Tennessee couldn’t have dreamed of a better situation.

SC is 75th in D effeminacy, ST is 106.

ST is good at rebounding %…….other than that it really does set up nicely.

I like our seeding in regards to our first rd matchup but not so much after that. I think UK is my least favorite matchup for Saturday. They're getting healthy and will be tough to beat. I'd make them the favorite to win the SECT

Wish it was in Nashville this year. Wouldn't mind watching some good basketball in person. I would rather have Ark than UK in our bracket, but we're not the 1 seed. I wouldn't mind seeing Bama beat UK and Arkansas or Lsu take out auburn. Hopefull their bad guard play really shows over a game packed weekend. Gonna be about the guards and depth. I like our chances . I would feel better if Bailey and Powell were playing better. They could really help.

Reactions: walkenvol
I’m actually glad Alabama fell to our side of the bracket. Man, it would be SO nice for the Gonzaga Tide to show up and send the Kitty Cats packing.

I think there's a decent chance of that happening. Bama is tough for us, but I'd take my chances with them playing their 3rd straight day

Lol. You would think this team lost yesterday with how that joke of a local show, The Sports Source, is eulogizing this team and saying they aren’t good enough to make a Final Four and yesterday was showing why.

Jimmy Hyams just straight up said he doesn’t think we have good point guard play……….uh, what!?!

VN Store

Back