Status
Not open for further replies.
Treon Harris
Will Grier
Austin Applbey
Luke del Rio
Malik Zaire
Felipe Franks

Players Dixon didn’t coach but probably had more to do with the passing numbers at Florida during Dixon’s time there.

Jim McElwain & Doug Nussmeier would be better names to throw that shade at.

Dixon has spent a total of 6 seasons coaching WRs, 3 at Florida and 3 at Georgia Tech, regardless of why the passing numbers are low that's the only two places he's been the WR coach at.

1646168641813.png

He's got relationships in the state of Florida and hopefully in Georgia as well. He's worked with QBs, RBs and even did a year as an OC so he's probably not a slouch. Seems like he's been quick to bounce around too...granted leaving Florida likely wasn't his choice.

Im 99% sure had I done it myself id have stayed out of the hospital. If you've never had an US on your balls, you're missing out.

Who is this US you speak of? I feel confident that most on VN don’t want an US on their balls if you are part of the US.

Yes, I know US is ultrasound. 😂

Stopped listening to 104.5 for that reason
Want to like him but just can’t. He’s a bit of a blathering nincompoop. But he is probably a good sports show host for that reason. It takes a serious nosedive for Mickey and Blaine to be the golden boys.

Reactions: ugg

I raise....
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back