Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the turtle always knows your GPS location, just strip off nekid, check for bugs and get rid of the transmitting device--------done-------then live a normal life with $3M bucks :):):)
OIP.vGJyDRpGjDlfuLdOrNrRKQHaEG

Proud dad moment here...

We just got back from Orlando and my daughter's high school competition cheer team are National Champs!!! Started with 22 teams in their division from all over the US and they made it through semis (4th place), cleaned up some stuff, and won finals by 0.2 points. That is her 3rd NC in her 4 years of high school cheer!! :) It's a little mind-blowing when I think about it. They usually show the High School Cheer Nationals on ESPN in April.
That is pretty awesome, Congrats!! My daughter's dance team was down there the week before and did very well.

My goals is always the same no matter if it is Zo as our coach or Wade Houston….. the bare minimum to stay as basketball coach is to make the tournament almost every year…Rick Barnes is a great coach and even better representative of our university…. That still doesn’t change what defines a truly successful season…. I don’t ever want to be like Kentucky Football program and give a coach a lifetime contract if they manage seven wins a season.

I mean that sounds a lot more reasonable. Unfortunately, if we had a coach that won 7 games a year every year we would give him at least 8 years here. That's the boat I imagine Vols basketball was in before Bruce and then we got spoiled. Back to reality w Zo/Donnie and then CRB somehow has made us a force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back