Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bucket list.

Interestingly...one of the most beautiful small cave tours I have ever been on is Diamond Caverns, which is just on the edge of Mammoth Cave National Park. From what I understand, when it was originally discovered, there was just a small surface hole like that one.

If you ever go to Mammoth, make sure and set aside a few hours to visit Diamond and take a tour.

Interestingly...one of the most beautiful small cave tours I have ever been on is Diamond Caverns, which is just on the edge of Mammoth Cave National Park. From what I understand, when it was originally discovered, there was just a small surface hole like that one.

If you ever go to Mammoth, make sure and set aside a few hours to visit Diamond and take a tour.

I'll check into it.

I hate it. It’s taught like that at too many young levels too.

I think in general, we have as good or better athletes at the national level as any country, I’d prefer us to hire a manager that prefers a style like Jose Mourinho and focus on counter attacks and utilizing our athletes on the break.
It’s like the Curry/Thompson Golden State Warriors…shooters gotta shoot and most people couldn’t handle it. Counter attack and get the ball on net.

It’s also like hockey, get pucks to the net and see what happens.

I guess we will see. We are not playing great, but do have potential. I know that you hope you are wrong and we do really well.
A small part of me is wondering (hoping???) if Berhalter isn't sand bagging a bit. Just get through qualifying and then UNLEASH THE FURY in Qatar!!!!

Again, just hoping....

I'll check into it.
There are several other private commercial cave tours in the area, so you should check them all out to see if there are others you might want to see, the whole Mammoth system is fascinating.

We've been over there three times, and we meant to visit other ones on subsequent trips, but we ended up taking some friends with us on two trips and wanted them to see Diamond, so I can't really recommend the others. I do know that Diamond is considered by most as the best of the small private cave tours.

If you love cave tours, then that area is nirvana 👍

Wtf is this guy talking about? Also, he’s the same assistant that was crying on Twitter when On3 dropped the rankings on some of their guys. He’s a weird dude. Kind of emotional like a woman on Twitter.

He's also the one always bashing Tennessee. And cried when Baron signed with UT. F that dude.

Wtf is this guy talking about? Also, he’s the same assistant that was crying on Twitter when On3 dropped the rankings on some of their guys. He’s a weird dude. Kind of emotional like a woman on Twitter.

Who is that dude talking about? I cannot believe he is allowed to tweet the crap he does. Makes you wonder what kind of nonsense he’s feeding to recruits

The way they’ve played all window they won’t, but they just need 4 points out of the last 3 games. 1 win, 1 loss and 1 draw and they advance. I think the last percentage chance to advance was like low 80%.
Yes. I believe we had a meltdown and perfect storm on the last day of it in 2018. I do think we still get in, but it is not quite a slam dunk

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back