Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I told you that after trillions were spent on Covid vaccines, monoclonal antibody treatments, ivermectin, hydrocloroquine, and Lysol and bleach "protocol", an enterprising and insightful Vol fan from West Virginia finally discovered the cure to all future Covid outbreaks. Homeopathic Canola Oil.
And I will proudly sport the power T while accepting my Nobel prize and Time magazine cover photos!!!😆

Whenever I read where a commit or a signee in any sport is called “a project”, “will add depth”, should be a “good role player with some work in the weight room” … I think of a quote from the late great Pat Summitt… when asked if she needed more “shooters”, Pat would always reply…
”I’ve got plenty of shooters. I need more makers”. I miss Pat.

Will be interesting if Texas ever improves and has stability, A&M could possibly be little brother again.

much as I don’t like fisher, I’d find it amusing for A&M to start running roughshod over everyone in the SEC West for a while

…there’s a chance this may be the decade of the Texas schools with all this NIL money flowing around

Reactions: MemphisVol3
US soccer is so boring under this coach. Just kick it side to side until they get the setup they want, and if it never comes then they’ll never score. No creativity.
It’s been that way for a while, we love playing wide and hoping for a cross for a goal.

It’s been that way for a while, we love playing wide and hoping for a cross for a goal.
After watching EPL games and then watching USMNT games I’m shocked at how little the USMNT shoots. It’s like they’re afraid of missing.

Kind of like you all are saying they try to get the perfect shot, but then never get any shots.

After watching EPL games and then watching USMNT games I’m shocked at how little the USMNT shoots. It’s like they’re afraid of missing.

Kind of like you all are saying they try to get the perfect shot, but then never get any shots.

I hate it. It’s taught like that at too many young levels too.

I think in general, we have as good or better athletes at the national level as any country, I’d prefer us to hire a manager that prefers a style like Jose Mourinho and focus on counter attacks and utilizing our athletes on the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back