Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if averaging over 3500 yards a season with 21 TDs and completing over 64% is sucking then wth would you call the numbers of Archie Manning, Joe Namath, or Terry Bradshaw?

You can "what if" it all ya want, he is playing in today's era and is starting so he's already better than 99% of the country at doing what he does, including your nephew.
In my nephews defense…. He has only scored 3 less points in the Super Bowl than Goff….. you can like Goff all you want to but I laughed my ax off when the lions traded Stafford and got Goff back as part of their compensation….. the part of my feelings is the changes in the way they allow defenses to play plus the wide open systems allows marginal QBs like Goff to put us decent stats.

Sorry my friend, any alcohol can help at 3-5 shots/glasses per week. Medical research shows that many substances in red wine also help in addition to the alcohol itself.

I am sure that SSVOL will correct me shortly 😂😇
Some of the guys, in here, think 3 to 5 doobies a day will cure everything :eek::eek::eek::eek:

In my nephews defense…. He has only scored 3 less points in the Super Bowl than Goff….. you can like Goff all you want to but I laughed my ax off when the lions traded Stafford and got Goff back as part of their compensation….. the part of my feelings is the changes in the way they allow defenses to play plus the wide open systems allows marginal QBs like Goff to put us decent stats.

I don't like Goff but I can objectively understand that he's a good QB. By NFL standards he's middle of the road sure, but still starting and making millions doing it.

Also, the Titans are proper screwed if they ditch Tannehill's contract next year 57.4m of dead cap, drops to 18.8m in 2023.

I'm not a Brady fan....but anyone that says he's not the greatest QB of all time, just has an axe to grind. "Cheated" or not, he is without question the best. I hate it, but true:mad:

NOT the greatest player of all time. Totally different.
James is greater than Jordan-----:cool::cool:

Reactions: peaygolf
Another situation where stats and resumes are SOO close. Jordan had better teams, but I digress. He showed up (personally) when it counted the most, similar to Brady being better in the playoffs (individually). Very close, but that gives Jordan and Brady the edges in my book.

tv-comedy.gif

This guy…

he's ridiculous

finding something to be pissed off about during THE best day in Texas A&M recruiting history.

dude, people can pay players now and A&M has a ton of money, and now you got a good class

- A&M moved to the SEC a decade ago. if it were about the conference they would have recruited like this already.
- Jimbo has been there for a while. if it were about the coach they would have recruited like this already.

so what else could have possibly changed recently? hmm... gee...

oh that's right, you can buy a lot of great players now. just shut the hell up and coach the guys you got, and smile a little bit, you miserable idiot.

hey, can someone remind me why Jimbo is at A&M anyway? did he get a lot of money to go there or something? i'm sure the players wouldn't do the same.

he's ridiculous

finding something to be pissed off about during THE best day in Texas A&M recruiting history.

dude, people can pay players now and A&M has a ton of money, and now you got a good class

- A&M moved to the SEC a decade ago. if it were about the conference they would have recruited like this already.
- Jimbo has been there for a while. if it were about the coach they would have recruited like this already.

so what else could have possibly changed recently? hmm... gee...

oh that's right, you can buy a lot of great players now. just shut the hell up and coach the guys you got, and smile a little bit, you miserable idiot.

hey, can someone remind me why Jimbo is at A&M anyway? did he get a lot of money to go there or something? i'm sure the players wouldn't do the same.
Will be interesting if Texas ever improves and has stability, A&M could possibly be little brother again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back