Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is evidence. Texas AM just landed the best class in NCAA history coming off of a mediocre year where it just happens to be the first season where NIL money is universally allowed.

That is circumstantial evidence, but this isn't court either. It was super curious when Hugh Freeze signed the best class in OM history by leaps and bounds too. Wouldn't you know it, he cheated. NCAA football is not an unstable landscape. When something unexpected happens, you are right to be skeptical 99/100 times.

There's no evidence Deion payed those players either. Thoughts?
Recruiting, in college sports, is and has always been a cesspool. I don't know why people can't wrap their minds around that fact.

Harbaugh was saying goodbyes yesterday. This is a Minnesota politicians in play going woke because they don’t want the optics that giants have right now as it looked like they had Harbaugh in bag the whole time. He zoomed with them a day ago before going. Guarantee they hire minority now

Forcing people to hire or interview someone based on their race is wrong...period.

Not my rule…it’s their rule…and the Giants were idiots in how they handled it. What makes it worse is that Flores was fired after allegedly being told to tank and then eventually just missing the playoffs. I’m not saying what you are suggesting. But if all of that comes out as true, it’s ass backwards.

Not my rule…it’s their rule…and the Giants were idiots in how they handled it. What makes it worse is that Flores was fired after allegedly being told to tank and then eventually just missing the playoffs. I’m not saying what you are suggesting. But if all of that comes out as true, it’s ass backwards.
It’s hard to know what’s true….. there were all kinds of negative things coming out about Flores before any of this so who knows what the facts are in this case?

While overall the point is valid, I think the way the NFL has only 1 black head coach and continues to hire less qualified people has to be based upon color either implicit or explicit.

The 1 black head coach has never had a losing record, won 2SBs, lost a SB, been to multiple AFC championship games, but you never hear of teams trying to hire the next Mike Tomlin. You do see them trying to hire the next up and coming white coordinator without head coaching experience.

I do understand why Flores is upset. The idea they already hired someone and then interviewed Flores just because of the Rooney rule is insulting.

Anyway, something just isn’t quite right in a league that has only 1 black head coach. At the same time we haven’t see Raheem Morris, Byron Leftwich, or Flores get any real interests from teams while coordinators with the same or less resumes are hired behind the scenes.
Byron Leftwich was/is supposedly the favorite for the Jaguars job but is rumored to hate the gm and wants him replaced before he will take the job.

Reactions: VolNash17
I truly think I’ve traced it down to canola oil!!
I’ve researched all the dry foods that have the same nasty taste, and the common ingredient is canola oil!! Lol
Granola and peanut butter, two things I use to eat daily, I cannot stand to smell or taste now.

What if I told you that after trillions were spent on Covid vaccines, monoclonal antibody treatments, ivermectin, hydrocloroquine, and Lysol and bleach "protocol", an enterprising and insightful Vol fan from West Virginia finally discovered the cure to all future Covid outbreaks. Homeopathic Canola Oil.

What if I told you that after trillions were spent on Covid vaccines, monoclonal antibody treatments, ivermectin, hydrocloroquine, and Lysol and bleach "protocol", an enterprising and insightful Vol fan from West Virginia finally discovered the cure to all future Covid outbreaks. Homeopathic Canola Oil.
sigh.

Reactions: Z06VolinWV
From what I've read, Flores had a ton of problems that had nothing to do with "alleged" tanking or not.

Sounds like a freaking race card money grabbing bully tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back