Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It set a bad example when that Gator goon who assaulted Fulky wasn't charged and convicted. He should be in prison. Maybe if it happens to a bammer QB the SEC will care.

Omar Payne, he apparently did it in a game recently as well at his new school Illinois.

Edit: vs Purdue

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthVol1
Quite amazing level that China bots go to to stir up random negativity on social media…either that or the guy is obsessed with Asian chicks and culture
Japanese though. To be fair I've known a lot of Americans to be big into Japanese culture because of Anime, Manga, Cars etc. They also have both flags in profile...probably just Japanese-American? 🤔

Either way it's funny as hell

Japanese though. To be fair I've known a lot of Americans to be big into Japanese culture because of Anime, Manga, Cars etc. They also have both flags in profile...probably just Japanese-American? 🤔

Either way it's funny as hell

Didn’t see the flag. Just a guy that apparently has a wife per his post yet retweets Asian girls nonstop lol

I know that JJJ gets a lot of crap in here, but 9 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists is a solid night's work.

Catches crap because of HS ranking. People expecting a star. He really is just a guy that does really well in the things that don’t always show on a stat sheet and isninconsistent at those that do. He just isn’t aggressive enough game in game out. If he was he would be better

Catches crap because of HS ranking. People expecting a star. He really is just a guy that does really well in the things that don’t always show on a stat sheet and isninconsistent at those that do. He just isn’t aggressive enough game in game out. If he was he would be better
Different style of player, but the fans' attitude towards him reminds me of J P Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back