Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee has gotta be the most inconsistent team in CBB

There are way more inconsistent teams. We are 14-5 with 5 quad one losses. All 5 are top 19 in KenPom.

If you look at our efficiency numbers, we’ve played the second hardest schedule against the toughest defensive teams.

There are way more inconsistent teams. We are 14-5 with 5 quad one losses. All 5 are top 19 in KenPom.

If you look at our efficiency numbers, we’ve played the second hardest schedule against the toughest defensive teams.
We win enough to be fun in spite of the frustrating losses. I still fear an early round exit but am happy to be making the tournament in all likelihood.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
But these announcers are annoying as hell. Why do they always want us to lose?

I kind of like Jimmy Dykes. He’s a bit of a front runner and praises the team that’s ahead, but he also knows the game. Can be annoying when the game is out of hand, and he’s in full-on Homer mode, but otherwise, I think he’s a good commentator for the conference.

We have the best fanbase..
We have the worst fanbase..

Both are true
But, the worst of us, are the ABSOLUTE worst in the world...the worst of all time...the epitome of worst...beyond worst...the ****** worst. They suck with the force of a million black holes. Whenever I tell them to **** off, I do so with all of the energy and meaning I can possibly muster from my mind, body, and soul. I don't hate much in this world, because I try not to hate at all; but, I hate the worst of us with the passion of a thousand revolutionaries. I wish they would just go to the Bama, UGA, Florida, or whoever they are so quick to defend at our expense. If I had infinite "**** you's" that i could say, I would say them all to the worst of Vol Nation and leftists.

Now, the best of us...is the exact and total opposite of all I have said above. I am honored and proud to stand beside each and every one of you, brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
was confusing your story with EV.

glad you didn't catch it. granted masks are supposed to work in opposite direction, glad you used them
They are useless and always have been...at some point everyone on this earth not marooned on an uninhabited island, or that lives in a hole and never has contact with anyone at all, or with natural immunity will get it. That was a mathematical certainty as soon as this pandemic started, and especially now with this even more contagious-yet mostly less virulent Omicron out there.

The faster this Omicron burns through the population now the better for everyone.

But, the worst of us, are the ABSOLUTE worst in the world...the worst of all time...the epitome of worst...beyond worst...the ****** worst. They suck with the force of a million black holes. Whenever I tell them to **** off, I do so with all of the energy and meaning I can possibly muster from my mind, body, and soul. I don't hate much in this world, because I try not to hate at all; but, I hate the worst of us with the passion of a thousand revolutionaries. I wish they would just go to the Bama, UGA, Florida, or whoever they are so quick to defend at our expense. If I had infinite "**** you's" that i could say, I would say them all to the worst of Vol Nation and leftists.

Now, the best of us...is the exact and total opposite of all I have said above. I am honored and proud to stand beside each and everyone of you, brothers and sisters.
Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back