Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing about curling is you know it was created by a bunch of drunk dudes. You won't convince me otherwise.

Friend of mine was an USA Olympic team physician for the Winter Olympics in Japan. Being new to the Olympics team, he was relegated to Curling and Short Track skating. Biggest Curling moment was when the world champion team almost withdrew from the Olympics because the Olympic committee wouldn’t let them drink and smoke during the event. They came to every match drunk 😆

If you remember, those Olympics werewhen Apolo Ono blew everyone away. He had the best seat in the house as a rookie doc. 🤠

What a crock

I honestly do not understand why everyone keeps hanging from Shane Beamer's nuts. What is the fascination with this guy? That he beat a Florida team that had quite obviously quit? That he beat a bad North Carolina team in their bowl? Can someone explain it to me because I don't get it. Heupel embarrassed him, and yet they still act like this guy is the next big coach.

I was a student at UT in the early 70’s and turns out Doug Atkins was a fraternity brother. He came to the house and his presence was very intimidating. Very polite but his size, demeanor, and attitude was one that told you “ Don’t mess with me”. A true legend.

That’s awesome!

I honestly do not understand why everyone keeps hanging from Shane Beamer's nuts. What is the fascination with this guy? That he beat a Florida team that had quite obviously quit? That he beat a bad North Carolina team in their bowl? Can someone explain it to me because I don't get it. Heupel embarrassed him, and yet they still act like this guy is the next big coach.
If Rattler couldn't sniff a Heisman at Oklahoma under Riley, what makes them think it'll happen at SCar under Beamer? It makes zero sense.
Kinda like a new car smell, everyone loves it but it never last lol

Its the fast and incessant clapping

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I was a student at UT in the early 70’s and turns out Doug Atkins was a fraternity brother. He came to the house and his presence was very intimidating. Very polite but his size, demeanor, and attitude was one that told you “ Don’t mess with me”. A true legend.

Who in the hell would mess with him. Don’t care how drunk you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back