Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a chance the baseball vols move their series against MSU to the Sounds Stadium the same weekend as the Orange and White game in Nashville.

I assume you got the wrong school. We play MSU in Starkville for our last regular season series in May. Mizzou and Bama are supposed to come to Knoxville in April?

Reactions: LoudOrange
This one is pretty epic, probably my favorite of the last 2 decades at least.
57f08e80130c2.image.jpg

When did you know you caught it? JJ “when coach called the play!” 😂

Edited: @MoCo_Vol ed

Last edited:
Sounds like this weekend, Jr Day, went amazing. A lot of talent was on campus, and we crushed it. 8+ wins this year, and the 23 class WILL BE special, imo.
We say this way too often.

Doing great, just need to show them we are good - 7 wins, 8 wins and we will sign them all

And then we don't.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
here's another ...

Watching that I still wonder what the hell went wrong. That team was so talented and so good. It should've easily clinched the East and they did beat the main contenders, only to fall apart after. What the hell happened internally? This should've been the turning point for Tennessee football but instead they fell apart from whatever was going on behind the scenes. As much as this past season's team got screwed on some calls, the 2016 team started with all the luck and breaks in the world to go along with a ton of talent only to fall apart.

Watching that I still wonder what the hell went wrong. That team was so talented and so good. It should've easily clinched the East and they did beat the main contenders, only to fall apart after. What the hell happened internally? This should've been the turning point for Tennessee football but instead they fell apart from whatever was going on behind the scenes. As much as this past season's team got screwed on some calls, the 2016 team started with all the luck and breaks in the world to go along with a ton of talent only to fall apart.
a lot of guys from that team are STILL in the league. just frustrating man, no excuse for losing to SC and VU

Just about everybody I know has had it or currently have it, and it’s been easy and super quick for us all. Just an uncomfortable day or two. I’ve had sinus infections ten times worse. I haven’t seen any difference in symptoms between the vaxxed and non vaxxed
I just got over it and it was more like a moderate flu. fever a couple of days. weird headache in a specific spot. lost my sense of smell. it has been 3 weeks and I feel fine but have a mild lingering cough and a little sinus congestion. worked from home and didn't miss any time. struggled a little a couple of days with the fog they talk about.

I'm really curious to see where On3 stands in a few years cause they are definitely going against the other 2 major sites with some of their rankings and will be curious to see who comes out on top.

I hate their NIL valuation stuff, but one small thing that I really like is they update the profile pictures to pictures of kids from their visit in the gear to the school they commit to. A little thing, but it's a good detail.

0564E24A-1FEF-4786-B3CB-044863221E61.gif

Injuries and Hurd quitting didn't help, team had LEGIT talent but it was not the most deep, add in Botch Jones and you finish with a 9-4 team with the most talent we'd had at UT in a long time

Reactions: JacketVol

Butch had his issues, but injuries and lack of depth played a bigger role than we like to admit.

Go back and watch how many bodies were carried off the field against A&M...

I look at 2016 as an example of how you really need a lot of time to build the level of competitive depth needed to win championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back