Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t agree with you proposal. Field goals and extra points are both a vita parts of football games and in fact have decide or extended all 4 play off games last weekend. Just continue the game for at least 1 quarter and whoever is ahead wins. If it is still tied play another quarter. Both teams get the same and fair opportunity to win.
Either way is better than the current 🦬💩

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
Namath is one of the most overrated QBs of all time. Start and Stabler were good, but nowhere close to Peyton. Peyton won Super Bowls with 2 different teams in the era of guys like Brady, Rogers and Brees.
Imo, one of Manning’s greatest testaments, is he took 4 different head coaches to the Super Bowl.

Namath is one of the most overrated QBs of all time. Start and Stabler were good, but nowhere close to Peyton. Peyton won Super Bowls with 2 different teams in the era of guys like Brady, Rogers and Brees.
Not many… minus one of two are as good as manning……..but Namath played at a different time when QBs didn’t dink-n-dunk passes like today. He was really good for his era.

The fifth grade me laughed and laughed, then the college me warned you, then the 59 year old me just shook my head and grinned. 🤠
That happens a lot with my writing…. I write shorthand/abbreviations all day long and too old to proofread…I had a 4.0 and on the Dean’s list in college….. my professors would be so ashamed.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Boostered. Was in a room with two Covid positive people gor 8 hrs two weeks ago.

So far so good. Kids have been in and out of school with strep and stomach flu though.🤦🏼‍♂️
I try to avoid vaccine talk on here but feel compelled to say - 2 in our house tested positive after Christmas. I never felt sick - unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back