Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

No; anyone who has had even an introductory composition class could identifying the multiple differences between the two. But you do you.
If only we could be as educated as you in composition, statistical p-values and medicine all at the same time. Must be a PhD with 12 years of education, much of it useless in the real world, to be so well versed on all disciplines. I say that as one with an advanced degree who uses maybe 25% of what my formal education (BS or MA) consisted of, on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Comment I read a few hours ago on Youtube:

Okay now I've had three doctors in 3 months from three separate departments during three separate visits indicate to me directly the same exact thing.

I make it a habit now whenever I have a scheduled doctor's visit to probe individual medical staff about covid-19. What I've learned when you talk to them face-to-face about this virus "pandemic", in most instances you will get an entirely different response from them then if they are in front of their colleagues, a news camera or on the record.

The first doctor I spoke with back in October told me that they have to screen for certain pathogens in the digestive health wing before performing surgical procedures like an endoscopy or colonoscopy. These include screenings for MRSA, Candidis Auris and covid-19.

I asked her directly how many times out of a day's worth of screening patients do people come back positive for covid-19. For a moment she remained quiet as if she was going to ignore and not answer my question. She never looked directly at me but continued to type on her computer as if she was annoyed by the question. Then almost begrudgingly she replied in a quiet still voice, "I don't know". And I thought that was going to be her final answer. Then a few seconds later while still looking away from me, she said, "not that many." Her demeanor was almost as if she knew better than to speak against the propaganda protocol which is that covid-19 is taking over the world with infection.

The 2nd doctor that I asked was in the Family Medicine Department during a basic evaluation back in November. And she was more straightforward when I asked the same question about screening for covid-19. She told me," we don't see that many positive readings. But we're only one Department. Most of the covid cases probably go to emergency."

The Third person I asked was an RN in the testing Laboratory while she took my blood for a couple of tests. I could tell she was young but somewhat experienced. And the laboratory was right next to the emergency wing on the other side of the wall. I asked her, since the hospital screens every patient for covid-19 for any procedure even while taking blood, how common is it to see a positive covid case. And she told me, "it's rare not too common in this department. What made you ask?"

The thing is if you want to know the truth about covid-19 you have to speak to the nurses, technicians, doctors, paramedics, administrative staff, hell even the janitor that sweeps the floors at the hospital off in a little corner away from cameras, their colleagues and other people, you will be extremely surprised with what they have to tell you if they're confident enough to answer your question honestly from their experience one-on-one.

This does not necessarily mean that they are against vaccinations, it just means that they know the truth and if they feel safe enough they will tell it.

After 28 Days On Ventilator, Family Loses Legal Battle To Try Ivermectin, Other Alternative Treatments, For Dying Father | ZeroHedge

The Mayo Clinic has argued that the treatment plan doesn’t fit with the hospital’s standard protocol for treating COVID-19 patients and they don’t know what the effects of following Balbona’s recommendations would be. The hospital has told the family that Pisano has a less-than-five percent chance of survival, and all that’s left to do is wait and see if he recovers on the ventilator. The Mayo Clinic has not responded to requests for comment.

So he has a less than 5% chance of surviving, but they are too scared to try an experimental Hail Mary?

Ridiculous

“You should be embarrassed to practice medicine, to sue the Mayo Clinic to get horse medicine to a human being, because of Internet garbage,” one person seethed on a voicemail at Balbona’s office after his court testimony was mentioned in an Epoch Times article.

“Your license should be revoked, you worthless piece of garbage. You are killing people, not helping them, and to harass the Mayo Clinic, because you are not good enough to be their doctor is disgusting. Disgusting. You and doctors like you should all be banned from society. Shame on you. Disgusting. Goodbye and good riddance. I hope you get COVID. Goodbye.”

The propaganda is strong...

So, tell me how this makes sense. We had 2 employees go get tested for Covid. One positive the other negative. The one who tested positive they told her she can return to work already, the other they told her no. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
So, tell me how this makes sense. We had 2 employees go get tested for Covid. One positive the other negative. The one who tested positive they told her she can return to work already, the other they told her no. Does this make sense to anyone else?
It’s easier to figure out who shot JFK then how the CDC quarantine and isolation protocol works.

Welcome to my every day, all day for the past two years! Throw in several different school systems with different rules and it's been a real fun ride.

Well granddaughter and daughter both positive. The baby was tested because she was supposed to have tubes put in her ears tomorrow but other than her ears bothering her she's normal. Daughter has had the sniffles and headache for a few days so they tested her. Wife will probably turn up positive again since she was with them Friday.

So the 3 largest states you don’t say? What you don’t say is 2 are wide open and the other is a prison yet has more cases. Wonder why? Virus gonna virus. The quicker we realize man can’t stop an airborne virus the less dumb a certain sector of the population will be.
This was from the beginning a herd cleanser. Whether man made released on purpose or accidental. Just so happens that herd is man.

Well granddaughter and daughter both positive. The baby was tested because she was supposed to have tubes put in her ears tomorrow but other than her ears bothering her she's normal. Daughter has had the sniffles and headache for a few days so they tested her. Wife will probably turn up positive again since she was with them Friday.
It seems everyone that I have been in contact lately has had the sniffles, but insist that it isn't covid. Three or four days later I get the ole "turns out I had covid". Luckily my immunity from Nov. seems to be holding up.

VN Store

Back