Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It does make some sense, but I believe it was worded wrong for the purpose of making people upset.

We're going to see a shift from shareholder capitalism back to stakeholder capitalism. That's how you restore trust in the system for the largest amount of people: businesses that show their workers they value their labor and loyalty, then the workers use that good faith to encourage purchases of that product.

Stakeholder capitalism doesn't hang shareholders out to dry. It re-centers the workers who make the profits happen and build company worth in the first place.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
It does make some sense, but I believe it was worded wrong for the purpose of making people upset.

We're going to see a shift from shareholder capitalism back to stakeholder capitalism. That's how you restore trust in the system for the largest amount of people: businesses that show their workers they value their labor and loyalty, then the workers use that good faith to encourage purchases of that product.

Stakeholder capitalism doesn't hang shareholders out to dry. It re-centers the workers who make the profits happen and build company worth in the first place.

Well he isn’t getting my tourism dollars. So he can practice whatever crappy economic system he wants.

That is a packed article! One of the most alarming things to me is how they removed any possibility of debate and consideration of differing expert opinions. The beauty of debate is attacking a problem from every angle possible and then coming up with the best solution for the problem. Debate and differing opinions are actually a great thing when used correctly.

Last edited:
Debate and differing opinions are actually a great thing when used correctly.

I said the same thing repeatedly early in the pandemic -- that open discussion and the consideration of novel or differing thoughts on infection control, shutdowns, and therapeutics would be the best way to get through this thing.

Instead, anyone wavering from the narrative, even if their argument was backed by scientific evidence and personal/professional experience, was either shamed, censored, or ridiculed.

Now, here we are, and look how much of the afore-labeled "misinformation" is proving correct ...

I said the same thing repeatedly early in the pandemic -- that open discussion and the consideration of novel or differing thoughts on infection control, shutdowns, and therapeutics would be the best way to get through this thing.

Instead, anyone wavering from the narrative, even if their argument was backed by scientific evidence and personal/professional experience, was either shamed, censored, or ridiculed.

Now, here we are, and look how much of the afore-labeled "misinformation" is proving correct ...
And yet the idiots still try to gaslight everyone into crucifying anyone that goes against the narrative.

That study that found that 3/4 of people have no internal voice or thought process looks more and more real every day.

Fauci warns that Omicron may NOT be the 'end' of the pandemic and there is a 'high probability' another variant could emerge' that would evade immunity

Dr Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, warns that the Omicron variant may not spell the end of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease, told the Davos Agenda virtual event Monday that 'natural vaccination' - or immunity via previous infection - might not be as effective as some believe.

Covid US: Fauci warns that Omicron may not be the 'end' of pandemic | Daily Mail Online
He's probably paying for it, so....

I read Fauci went with the Remedisivir protocol once China had a study showing it helped one covid patient. That true?

VN Store

Back