‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Maybe...maybe not. If the same internal staffer reports indiscretions...to suppress that/a whistleblower would really be something.

Whether internal or external, I'd imagine something would've come from it.

Who knows. But I at least agree someone...somewhere...in the dept would've tried to cover it up if he was winning big.
Happens more than you think. Do you seriously think no one ever comes forward at Auburn, Bama, FSU, Georgia, Ohio State, etc?

Nope. Just being realistic. Would love to be wrong and as others have said could be program changing to land him. It would get the ball rolling for a potential top 5 type class next year. But we just havent consistently (key word) beat out teams like Bama and UGA for these types of prospects in several years.

Nope. Just being realistic. Would love to be wrong and as others have said could be program changing to land him. It would get the ball rolling for a potential top 5 type class next year. But we just havent consistently (key word) beat out teams like Bama and UGA for these types of prospects in several years.

We now have the offense to break that losing streak!

What our offense did on the field this year hasn't been done around here ever. It's bound to change things in recruiting as well.

Reactions: Orange.
What our offense did on the field this year hasn't been done around here ever. It's bound to change things in recruiting as well.
I certainly believe its gonna help us, no doubt. But we're still fighting with elite programs for prospects like these. I mean 2 of the other programs he mentioned in his interview just played for the NC. We may end up getting him, I hope to goodness we do. But I'm just not gonna be surprised when this kid signs with the bammers.

VN Store

Back