‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

But they could choose to do something at any point. That’s what you are missing. Do t be afraid of the NCAA you said. What happens if they did decide to do something and we were caught doing more shady stuff?
I don’t want them to be bad at cheating….. I want them to be good at it…. The ncaa has no investigative ability…. Someone basically has to tell on you and have proof….Stand your ground to them…. They only have power that people give them, imo.

He says he wants to make a name for himself and has implied he wants to start early on and leave after his jr year, so Tenn, UCLA, and oregon makes the most sense here as usc already has a ‘23 qb and Bama he would have to fight to even see the field his first two years there. He has a legit chance to be a day one guy at ut as Hooker will have just graduated
Hope the staff is drilling that in this kids head. Go Vols!

Reactions: feathersax
That’s great news if your actually sure they didn’t just get the gear for free by each program. Wouldn’t you think they’d all wine and dine his whole family? Not trying to be negative or discredit your comment, just curious what makes you think this? Cause if that’s the case, that’s fantastic news. When there’s smoke there’s usually a fire.
That would be a recruiting violation, and an easy one to spot. Those Nike coats are over $100 each, unless they managed to find them at ROSS or somewhere similar.

...where's Alabama recruiting violation at then?

Dude get real. That’s your defense? Yeah clearly the only reason Bama dominates recruiting is because of cheating. Having the GOAT HC and the greatest dynasty in sports has nothing to do with it.

Dude get real. That’s your defense? Yeah clearly the only reason Bama dominates recruiting is because of cheating. Having the GOAT HC and the greatest dynasty in sports has nothing to do with it.
Well he did have to start somewhere in 2007.. he wasn't even close to the goat then.

Reactions: m1al

It's pretty well documented that a certain QBs parents were bought a new house. Get out from under a rock. I know your whole gimmick is to argue just to argue with people and it's usually lol worthy but come on now

It's pretty well documented that a certain QBs parents were bought a new house. Get out from under a rock. I know your whole gimmick is to argue just to argue with people and it's usually lol worthy but come on now
Bama has had the highest payroll in all of college sports since well before Saban arrived. They don't even try and hide it. They know they'll never be investigated. Is Saban a great coach? I think his resume has says so but give him Tennessee's roster over the last few years, I doubt seriously he'd of faired much better than the other idiots that have been over there. It's much easier to dominate when your roster is infinitely better than everyone you play.

Saban gets a ton of credit for the consistency he brings to Bama and his willingness to adapt to the game. He never makes a bad hire. He is unmatched in history in that regard and that separates him from every other coach.

That said, the booster/cheating network he has at his disposal is also the GOAT and makes changing systems a lot more easy and makes average coaches look great. It’s pretty evident when his coaches leave they are all of a sudden pedestrian in both recruiting and coaching unless they have a similar network (ala Kirby). So it’s obvious the booster/cheating network plays a huge part.

Saban is an elite coach that demands excellence with 25 first round picks every draft. He knows how to exploit and maximize an unfair system, it is what it is.

Ok weird question. Am I the only one who has a couple of recruits that they can’t see when they’re logged in? It’s not that big of a deal but I have a certain someone on ignore and the only way I can see this thread is to log out and then I’m subjected to all of this person’s BS. The only solution seems to be to log out then hit reply to the thread to log in.

The slide show of Julio wearing a different suit to every Bama home game, while his mom was working at Church’s Chicken is hysterical.

Based on 247 probably. Rivals had Harrison Bailey as a 5 star for some reason
Because Mike Farrell is a DA.

Talking composite/consensus though. Any rando website can hand out a 5* rating based on a SINGLE analyst carrying water, which is what happened with Rivals there. The same guy that thought Trey Smith sucked...so go figure. Maybe he was paid...wouldn't surprise me.

Bama has had the highest payroll in all of college sports since well before Saban arrived. They don't even try and hide it. They know they'll never be investigated. Is Saban a great coach? I think his resume has says so but give him Tennessee's roster over the last few years, I doubt seriously he'd of faired much better than the other idiots that have been over there. It's much easier to dominate when your roster is infinitely better than everyone you play.
I sort of thought so too until a few years ago when I really did analytical work on his recruiting classes compared to players drafted - in comparison to other top programs. He adds so much value to his recruits...it's pretty ridiculous. I had this big "debunking theory" lined up that maybe his 4/5*s were categorically just better than other classes' (ie his average 5* was top 10...others' were top 25...maybe his average 4*s were top 50-100 and others' were top 50-300)...but it wasn't that. He doesn't just recruit top tier classes, he actually develops them better than anyone. I dare say he would have added farr more value here, even if he was given the previous head coaches' classes.

But yeah having the best helps - but there's good reason why OSU and UGA have recruited toe to toe with them the past 5-6 years and look foolish beside Bama's accomplishments. I'd put Dabo up there too. He does a ton with lower classes, besides this year.

I truly think it takes elite-level everything (recruiting, development, scheme) to ever do anything CLOSE to what Saban has pulled off for such a long time. Do 1 without the other 2 and you're just UGA...do 2 without the other 1 and you might be OSU. Do all 3...there's where Saban is.

Ok weird question. Am I the only one who has a couple of recruits that they can’t see when they’re logged in? It’s not that big of a deal but I have a certain someone on ignore and the only way I can see this thread is to log out and then I’m subjected to all of this person’s BS. The only solution seems to be to log out then hit reply to the thread to log in.

Did the certain someone start the thread? If so, that’s why you can’t see it unless you log out.

Reactions: Devo182
This is our guy we want as our QB. And he likes the SEC. We're in his top 5 for sure along with Bama, Oregon, UGA. I like our chances here. His visit in the spring will be huge.
There's another big time QB recruit we're in on too right? I remember him being someone we don't have quite as good a chance at landing at this point, but I believe another 5*. Forget his name.

VN Store

Back