‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

That's what Pruitt did.

Arrogance doesn't get you far in a world of rules.

Have to at least be smart about it...which was always too much to ask of a Bammer 😑
Pruitt didn’t mess up by cheating….. he messed up by losing while being an azzhole…. If he was winning ten games….. there would be no internal investigation.

Ok weird question. Am I the only one who has a couple of recruits that they can’t see when they’re logged in? It’s not that big of a deal but I have a certain someone on ignore and the only way I can see this thread is to log out and then I’m subjected to all of this person’s BS. The only solution seems to be to log out then hit reply to the thread to log in.
So you’re saying you have a… blocked hole?

Reactions: gainesvol82
Pruitt didn’t mess up by cheating….. he messed up by losing while being an azzhole…. If he was winning ten games….. there would be no internal investigation.
Maybe...maybe not. If the same internal staffer reports indiscretions...to suppress that/a whistleblower would really be something.

Whether internal or external, I'd imagine something would've come from it.

Who knows. But I at least agree someone...somewhere...in the dept would've tried to cover it up if he was winning big.

The worst HC in Tennessee history by an landslide.

UT would have been better off coaching by committee.
Chaney and Ansley together with all their differences would have created a better outcome than Pruitt and whatever the hell he was doing.

Chaney and Ansley together with all their differences would have created a better outcome than Pruitt and whatever the hell he was doing.

Spot on. Pruitt is the worst and it’s not even close. One look at Cedric Tillman is all you need. Under McGump, he couldn’t see the field. Now look at him. But Pruitt should absolutely go down as the worst TN HC in program history. What he did to this program is borderline criminal.

Y'all are giving Chaney way too much credit. Dudes offense has gone the way of the dodo bird and the two years he was here it was painful to watch. "Pruitt made the offense suck" is just an excuse.

Reactions: xtremevolfan
Y'all are giving Chaney way too much credit. Dudes offense has gone the way of the dodo bird and the two years he was here it was painful to watch. "Pruitt made the offense suck" is just an excuse.

How do you know Pruitt wasn’t micromanaging him and not letting him run the offense? We know he overrode Chaney in multiple occasions.

It's pretty well documented that a certain QBs parents were bought a new house. Get out from under a rock. I know your whole gimmick is to argue just to argue with people and it's usually lol worthy but come on now
So it’s just a gimmick and BOT is not really just a 🔧
I kid, I kid! We all love you BOT!
😒
GBO!!

Maybe...maybe not. If the same internal staffer reports indiscretions...to suppress that/a whistleblower would really be something.

Whether internal or external, I'd imagine something would've come from it.

Who knows. But I at least agree someone...somewhere...in the dept would've tried to cover it up if he was winning big.
The whistle blower was in the athletic department and was just plain ole tired of getting sh*t on by Pruitt. When enough becomes enough, you take steps and that's what happened here. Once the information was given to the powers that be, the cat was out of the bag and procedures were put in motion with the attorneys. The rest is history.

It's pretty well documented that a certain QBs parents were bought a new house. Get out from under a rock. I know your whole gimmick is to argue just to argue with people and it's usually lol worthy but come on now

You and the ones who think like you continue to look dumb. Saban continues to make you look stupid. The only reason Saban has had success is because if cheating derp. Keep it up though.

He had Jarrett Gaurantano starting...
YEAH. Its absolutely his fault.

I'm not gaga over Chaney's or Heupels offense. But Jarrett Gaurantano would make any offense look like crap regardless...

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
So you really don’t like Heupels offense? Why?

I'm not gaga over Chaney's or Heupels offense. But Jarrett Gaurantano would make any offense look like crap regardless...
Heupel’s offense broke records that Peyton could only dream of. With zero talent might I add. I’d say his offense is okay.

Uhhh… Heupel’s offense had us in the Ole Miss & Bama games … Bama used what we showed them of UGA’s D’s weakness to slaughter them in the SEC Championship game… so Heupel’s offense is solid! NCAA needs to do something to stop the flop so it can be utilized at full efficiency.

Some people are stuck in the past
And some people who remember the past are accurate in the analysis of past, present, and future. If face, those who do not remember the past, are the ones who make the same mistakes over and over again.

And some people who remember the past are accurate in the analysis of past, present, and future. If face, those who do not remember the past, are the ones who make the same mistakes over and over again.
Speaking of mistake, anyone else remember out offense the previous four seasons?

VN Store

Back