The Fate of Humanity Rests In The Calming, Sober Hands of Putin

Russia May Sentence Pedophile Rapists To Life In Arctic Prison | ZeroHedge

Repeat child sex offenders in Russia could be sent to hard labor penal colonies in the Arctic, where they would be forced to work in Siberian mines, according a plan floated by Parliamentary Speaker, Vyacheslav Volodin.

Volodin, a close ally of President Vladimir Putin, called the child's abuse and death a "terrible tragedy," which illustrated the need for tougher laws against pedophiles.

Reactions: 865er
It would be obvious to most if not for the state run western media that perpetuates constant lies and fabrications against Russia and Putin...a psy-op designed to easily manipulate their faithful flock...

Its past time Americans see through the corrupt politicians and bought off media that has their back...

You talk like someone who hates his own country and supports our worst enemy. If you love Putin's Russia so much, why don't you void your American citizenship and move you traitor ass over there?

You talk like someone who hates his own country and supports our worst enemy. If you love Putin's Russia so much, why don't you void your American citizenship and move you traitor ass over there?
LOL What happened to you? You are some kind of triggered these days.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
All you have to go by to make that claim is what Western media has told you. Am I saying he hasn't done some profiteering? No. But I would suspect that the allegations are overblown or could even be pure fabrication.
Weird you never take this nuanced position with anyone else

Russia is not our main enemy.

The biggest enemy of our country is bad leadership that is destroying us from within. Then it’s a China. Then it’s Russia and Russia honestly just wants control of Europe. China wants the world.

Have fun. Go Vols.

Sorry for late response.

Russia is focusing heavily on promoting the nuclear family. They see how the de-evolution of it here has impacted us negatively. This alone will help them in the future as we, their largest international rival, begin to break down into tribal regions that hate anyone not like us and openly criticize and try to isolate them.

We have also destroyed a lot of European ties, with Afghanistan being a global PR train wreck, and as we move and more away from oil many countries in that region will rely more on Russia as their supplier. We shut our pipeline down while allowing theirs.

Once the petro dollar is broken, which it eventually will, this will cause us to lose even more control with the global market. It will also place Russia on the nearly the same level as OPEC.

My prediction is Russia is coming into their golden era within this century and we are falling like Rome.

Being a US citizen with nowhere to go but the Philippines, which is now aligning more with China, this is not something I gloat over but fear. I do not like what I see happening both here and on a global scale and historically this does not bode well for us.

Sorry for late response.

Russia is focusing heavily on promoting the nuclear family. They see how the de-evolution of it here has impacted us negatively. This alone will help them in the future as we, their largest international rival, begin to break down into tribal regions that hate anyone not like us and openly criticize and try to isolate them.

We have also destroyed a lot of European ties, with Afghanistan being a global PR train wreck, and as we move and more away from oil many countries in that region will rely more on Russia as their supplier. We shut our pipeline down while allowing theirs.

Once the petro dollar is broken, which it eventually will, this will cause us to lose even more control with the global market. It will also place Russia on the nearly the same level as OPEC.

My prediction is Russia is coming into their golden era within this century and we are falling like Rome.

Being a US citizen with nowhere to go but the Philippines, which is now aligning more with China, this is not something I gloat over but fear. I do not like what I see happening both here and on a global scale and historically this does not bode well for us.

While your remarks on the US I find believable, that in no way elevates Russia. And they will not elevate. Will just spread more misery.

While your remarks on the US I find believable, that in no way elevates Russia. And they will not elevate. Will just spread more misery.

I think Putin’s eventual replacement will tell a lot. Think we will see then for sure.

Also, the Chinese will stab Russia in the back at some point.

Honest question, how much of the news we read here regarding Russia do you believe is true and not just propaganda?

Basically, the CIA doing things and then using Russia as the scapegoat.

Honest question, how much of the news we read here regarding Russia do you believe is true and not just propaganda?

Basically, the CIA doing things and then using Russia as the scapegoat.

I don’t consume much news except the WSJ.

We do things, I know this. Every country of any consequence does. There is no scapegoat for what Russia is about to do.

I don’t consume much news except the WSJ.

We do things, I know this. Every country of any consequence does. There is no scapegoat for what Russia is about to do.

What do you think they are about to do?

Try to reform the USSR?

R.b3a862e592163c609b6a8e423a5a0465

Reactions: FLVOL69

VN Store

Back