The Fate of Humanity Rests In The Calming, Sober Hands of Putin

You are way too educated to throw this out without realizing the lunacy of your statement.

I gotta believe you troll bombed here.

Food coma plus not giving a crap equals I'm lucky it was all in English.

Reactions: NEO
Food coma plus not giving a crap equals I'm lucky it was all in English.

I personally don’t have a single issue with any person who comes through who wants to work hard, be employed above the table, focus on education for their children and live by laws of our country.

I would gladly flip out any lazy American for that type in a heartbeat. I am very much pro immigration. I just want a specific type.

I recently dug into Oliver Stone's Untold History of the US on Netflix... was surprised to learn that Russia (not the US) was largely responsible for the outcome of the eastern theater in WWII. Further, the Red Army had begun invading Japan (assuring their surrender) when we dropped the nukes...
I wouldn't believe anything coming from that fool

It’s funny that Ras who is as “anti government” as they come loves him some Putin
I like the fact that he runs counter to everything we are doing right now in this country. And the enemies of the people are his enemies also.

While these globalists are anxious to depopulate us and erase nation states, he's trying to reestablish the traditional nuclear family and look out for the best needs of his country.

I like the fact that he runs counter to everything we are doing right now in this country. And the enemies of the people are his enemies also.

While these globalists are anxious to depopulate us and erase nation states, he's trying to reestablish the traditional nuclear family and look out for the best needs of his country.
You do realize he used to round up Russians for speaking out and place them in prison right

You do realize he used to round up Russians for speaking out and place them in prison right
Julian Assange.

And we have a Ministry of Truth here that prevents you from saying anything that runs counter to the official COVID narrative here.

Neither country is perfect.

Julian Assange.

And we have a Ministry of Truth here that prevents you from saying anything that runs counter to the official COVID narrative here.

Neither country is perfect.
I didn’t say it was. I just find it funny you excuse Putin when he did stuff a lot worse than any police here. Including actual executions

I didn’t say it was. I just find it funny you excuse Putin when he did stuff a lot worse than any police here. Including actual executions
I excuse him? He's got flaws.

But on the stuff that counts, he is on the right side of the issue. History will prove that as time goes on. We are teaching kids how to put condoms on cucumbers and allowing them to self-identify as whatever gender or animal they want. We are destroying the nuclear family and we are in moral and spiritual decay.

Founder of Russian nationalist blog falls to his death from Moscow window | Daily Mail Online
So are you going to blame Putin or believe his friend? If I had a friend and he believed that I was murdered, I would think he would say something about it.

Russian politician Roman Yuneman told the Podyom newspaper that he met with the journalist two weeks ago and everything was 'normal'.

He said: 'I spoke to his wife. Unfortunately, that's the case. He fell out of the window, it's true, I don't know the details. I saw him about two weeks ago, he was in quite normal working order.'

He also supported annexation of Crimea, BTW...

My fear is we have created Russia as this big bad wolf they are not and a lot of what we are told is propaganda.

I do believe our country and theirs are headed on completely different trajectories and they have a much brighter future than we do.

If Europe fully embraces them it’s over for US on many levels.

My fear is we have created Russia as this big bad wolf they are not and a lot of what we are told is propaganda.

I do believe our country and theirs are headed on completely different trajectories and they have a much brighter future than we do.

If Europe fully embraces them it’s over for US on many levels.

What is Russia’s bright future?

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back