Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint was so badass he over badassed at times..

tumblr_m8cil2ooCi1rcf3weo3_r1_500.gif
Even Clint said “F yo Mask!”

😂 He’s buying everything that says NC on it and reading every article out loud to me! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel your pain, also married to a Dawg. If he doesn’t give it a rest I may have to send him to GA to live with his fellow Dawgs for a while. Hate to think what life will be like if they win more than once every 40ish years.

Knowing most of us return to the sanctity of our homes after such encounters, I want to send out T&P to @utvols88 and @SmokinBob, both married to dawgs.

May your date nights be bark free..
If not, may your attorneys be ruthless and your judges mustard throwing VFLs.
😂 He’s buying everything that says NC on it and reading every article out loud to me! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: chargervol
Classics to me. I like Nobody the best though.

Which movie says "every nun that is a nun, slap a nun that ain't a nun"? I can't remember for anything.
I liked them for being fun, but even as a kid I found them silly. I'm just not a big fan of campy westerns that try to be half serious...go all the comedic way like Blazing Saddles or play it straight.

I like several movies in that vein, and they are entertaining, but they are just not among my favorites.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Id bet you were the kid that got $5 for the carnival and blew it at the first game you saw in 2 minutes. Then you would cry the rest of the time about being broke. The staff has to be very selective due to numbers restrictions and there is a ridiculous multitude of candidates out there with more every day...so chill your man boobs and see what transpires.
Is that worse than the guy who lifted his head after 5 edits on his “Portal Recruiting Strategy” Novella only to find out Fall Camp already started?…🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back