Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arian Foster?
372107370_CROSS_MARK_400px.gif
He's 3rd

If Heup gives him a serious look at starter then I think we need to give a coaching search a serious look
Yeah, it would be so stupid to want to start a guy who has been in your program for 3 years with all those physical tools. What an idiot Heup would be

Yeah, it would be so stupid to want to start a guy who has been in your program for 3 years with all those physical tools. What an idiot Heup would be

Thing is Milton has the tools/talent/size. There is no doubt about that, his issue is something mental that's throwing off his timing/accuracy. If after 2 full years here he's not ready to go OR someone else is able to beat him out then you at least know the guy on the field is a stud QB.

I bet NIL is the main reason Joe Milton is staying. I have a hunch that Heup believes that he can fix him and will give him a serious look as the starter in '23.

Milton was awful in some aspects this year. But that was with a much shorter practice time than Hooker. Everyone, and I mean everyone who knows what they are talking about, who watched those pre-season practices thought Milton was head and shoulders above the rest. I genuinely would not be surprised if he gets fixed or they try with him one more time.

It's why I thought Hendon would go the NFL route after this year.

Let's go!!!! I'm a poor and can't afford the 1,951 club. But, they're talking about a $19.51 club which is that per month. I'll be in that plus I'll make other donations as well. I want to win. To win, we need the best players.
Boom!! I’m in for that much. Just think if we could get 100,000 fans to be in for $20 a month… That would be $2 million a month. If only 50,000 fans get in on that level, then it is still $1 million a month.

Let's go!!!! I'm a poor and can't afford the 1,951 club. But, they're talking about a $19.51 club which is that per month. I'll be in that plus I'll make other donations as well. I want to win. To win, we need the best players.

Love it!

The $19.51 thing will be a great idea. Can literally get tens of thousands of people involved in no time with that option. Smart move if Spyre adds that. I'll def be in. Small numbers add up.

Milton was awful in some aspects this year. But that was with a much shorter practice time than Hooker. Everyone, and I mean everyone who knows what they are talking about, who watched those pre-season practices thought Milton was head and shoulders above the rest. I genuinely would not be surprised if he gets fixed or they try with him one more time.

It's why I thought Hendon would go the NFL route after this year.

The benefit of NIL money is real.

Hooker ended the year with 68.2% 2945 passing yards, 31 TDs, 3 INTs, 620 rushing yards, 5 rushing TDs

Did that without playing in the Bowling Green game and with only playing in half of the Pitt game. He absolutely would have been drafted this year in the NFL draft, but not high enough to guarantee himself millions or even a big signing bonus.

1642103556084.png

Huge drop in QB contract value once you're outside round 1. And if Hooker is making 500k+ in NIL deals with the chance to have a better year to push himself into the 2nd or 1st round discussion it's worth it.

Thing is Milton has the tools/talent/size. There is no doubt about that, his issue is something mental that's throwing off his timing/accuracy. If after 2 full years here he's not ready to go OR someone else is able to beat him out then you at least know the guy on the field is a stud QB.
Exactly. This isn't hard. If he can't fix the problems then he won't be the guy. But to have him for 3 years to be able to work with and develop him, if you can fix that problem, you have an elite QB. And if not, you've got TJ and another transfer and most likely Nico right behind him ready to take over if he isn't able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back