Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why we're even listed. I'm pleased with our season but IDK where Vegas is getting the idea that we're even worth long shot odds.
It's a sucker bet. It's like free money from overzealous/homer fans.

I'm sure they're familar with the Blue Chip Ratio, so just throw out odds for all non-BCR teams and...well, why not?

It is fascinating to watch. Some things I've thought about... how do the current players that didn't get deals when signing feel? Are they going to get those deals too? I'm assuming the deals are four year deals. Do the other players get the deals to keep them happy? Do they get more? I'm not sure you can maintain an annual payroll of $25-30 mil year. Let's be honest this is a complete facade. There is no ROI. Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't see that as sustainable.
Tamu (according to the OU post) has them set up as 4 year deals.

It will definitely be interesting to follow. They're definitely like the "star" guinea pig for everyone to watch. Granted, it could take 3...4...5 years to pan out. UGA's #1 class was 4 years ago, after all. When Bama is already so elite, just one class won't do it and it might take multiple attempts. But following how many of those guys stick and produce will be interesting to watch.

I think Sankey doesn't want it and the other P5 commissioner can't get organized enough in order to mount a united opposition against Sankey. Expanded playoff is only way to dilute Status Quo same 4 teams.
I hate that filthy SOB..

The FACT that Skanky is soooo against it should be all that our fans who are against expanded playoffs need to see why it is needed.

Is it true that bammer did not have its 2 starting WRs and 2 starting CBs for the game? I've heard this but did not watch.
Georgia didn’t have an all American DB, Their sack leader and one of their receivers either for whatever thats worth so it’s quite a mute point. They kicked Bammers a$$ at the Line of Scrimmage in the 2nd half in which both were rather full strength. I hope we can upset both of them. Dislike them so much

Tamu (according to the OU post) has them set up as 4 year deals.

It will definitely be interesting to follow. They're definitely like the "star" guinea pig for everyone to watch. Granted, it could take 3...4...5 years to pan out. UGA's #1 class was 4 years ago, after all. When Bama is already so elite, just one class won't do it and it might take multiple attempts. But following how many of those guys stick and produce will be interesting to watch.
Didnt Kirby buy like 7 top 3 classes in a row and only finally won once because he was playing the crippled version of the team that beat his azz two weeks prior?

Yes. Brady implemented the elements of the passing game that made it so explosive. Still unproven as an actual coordinator.
It was Burrow and some great WRs, along with a really good OL executing whatever was called at a transcendent level.

The play calling was aggressive...not revolutionary.

I hate that filthy SOB..

The FACT that Skanky is soooo against it should be all that our fans who are against expanded playoffs need to see why it is needed.

Hate it has come to this point McGill, but actually a good way to know what is righteous these days. Up is down and wrong is right feeds us daily.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Knowing most of us return to the sanctity of our homes after such encounters, I want to send out T&P to @utvols88 and @SmokinBob, both married to dawgs.

May your date nights be bark free..
If not, may your attorneys be ruthless and your judges mustard throwing VFLs.
You're a wonderful soul. They are needed. She won't shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back