Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't know, but I don't get why anybody would go there for any reason...especially Rattler. Now that Williams is screwing Okie over, he would have been the man. He us about to find out that those big stats are gonna be a lot harder to come by playing in Cackalacky...he doesn't have all those WRs to throw to now.
Yeah…. I think he will struggle but he felt comfortable bc he had relationship with Beamer….The rest of the guys seem like marginal players to me.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Lol Toe bitch lowered hit head. Announcers are awful.
The fact that Saban had to steal Toot from us just to get mediocre LB play doesn't say much for his LB development nowadays...all those 4-5*s year after year after year and the best he can put out there is a mediocre LB he stole from us.

If this was a Big10 game the national media would be loving this game and how it is old school football. But now a lot are just saying how overrated both teams are and they shouldn’t have had a rematch.

If this was a Big10 game the national media would be loving this game and how it is old school football. But now a lot are just saying how overrated both teams are and they shouldn’t have had a rematch.
Overrated?...they just obliterated the other two playoff teams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back