Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watching this game but just looking at the score... Gonna be hilarious if Kirby loses out on another championship because of the hard on he has for game managing QBs.

It's like getting to watch Jeremy Pruitt lose vicariously through Kirbs.

Besides the two Oklahoma guys that they had ties too….. are any of the others anyone that we would be truly interested in getting?
Honestly I don't know, but I don't get why anybody would go there for any reason...especially Rattler. Now that Williams is screwing Okie over, he would have been the man. He us about to find out that those big stats are gonna be a lot harder to come by playing in Cackalacky...he doesn't have all those WRs to throw to now.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Imagine being a Dawg Fan… you have 5 stars all over the field and roster. Your in National Title game vs team that Bennet already showed he was trash against and can’t do anything to… same thing happening again today. You have 2 5 star QBs in sidelines. One was a Heisman candidate that hasn’t even had a chance since he lost job due to injury…. I’d be furius watching a walk on playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back