Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was a Big10 game the national media would be loving this game and how it is old school football. But now a lot are just saying how overrated both teams are and they shouldn’t have had a rematch.
Where are they saying these teams are overrated? They both beat their semifinal opponents by like 20.

I think bama is doing more with the ball than UGA. In a game like this, where both defenses really are paying well... I'll go with the better qb.

I don’t know if young is actually playing better though. He’s without his top two receivers I get, but he looks awfully jitterish out there

Bulldogs are ugly dogs.

The UGA line of bulldogs are the most hideous, unhealthy, and completely useless line of bulldogs.

At least Mississippi State's bulldog is still a functioning animal rather than a melting glob of flesh and arthritic bones.
With severe breathing problems

Reactions: SoilVol
Bulldogs are ugly dogs.

The UGA line of bulldogs are the most hideous, unhealthy, and completely useless line of bulldogs.

At least Mississippi State's bulldog is still a functioning animal rather than a melting glob of flesh and arthritic bones.

But those cowbells....Cringe.

Reactions: SoilVol
Bulldogs are ugly dogs.

That legit looks like an anthropomorphic old Kirby Wiggums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back