THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Screenshot_20220110-160731~2.png

So close! They just took Villa's goal off. Still a lot of time, but hate to lose a goal.

They scored again and had the goal overturned again! I swear, I think this Villa v Man Utd game is fixed

Last edited:
I just want to give a fair warning for those who don't know. DK is holding funds for players over thousands of dollars because of their own mistake. It was announced Draymond Green would start for Klay and get pulled ASAP so he did and recorded one foul. Then got pulled and didn't play the rest of the game. This was announced pre game and a lot of people basically went all in parlaying the unders on his lines for a big return. So far other platforms have paid out but DK is still refusing to from what I see. Be careful if you're over there or ever in that situation.

I just want to give a fair warning for those who don't know. DK is holding funds for players over thousands of dollars because of their own mistake. It was announced Draymond Green would start for Klay and get pulled ASAP so he did and recorded one foul. Then got pulled and didn't play the rest of the game. This was announced pre game and a lot of people basically went all in parlaying the unders on his lines for a big return. So far other platforms have paid out but DK is still refusing to from what I see. Be careful if you're over there or ever in that situation.
I cashed out of DK. Their app is too glitchy for me and half the time their gamelines are down when you want to bet on them. They have better bonuses, but it doesnt matter if you can't use them.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I cashed out of DK. Their app is too glitchy for me and half the time their gamelines are down when you want to bet on them. They have better bonuses, but it doesnt matter if you can't use them.
I see they have decided to payout. But are limiting bettors on amounts on some accounts.

VN Store

Back